Login to Account Create an Account
what is it worth?
Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:27 AM
Search: To make a thorough examination of; look over carefully in order to find something; explore.
Antec P182 containing 8GB DDR2 Corsair & Intel Quad 6600 plugged in to Asus P5E-VM HDMI running W7 Professional
Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:44 PM
You could check the prices at eCreek, knowing that:
- "Buy it now", often by professionals, tend to be expensive and take months to sell;
- Auctions, often by non-pro, are cheaper, so just follow a few ones to the end to make an idea;
- Separate parts earn you much more money than the complete computer;
- But making all sales simultaneously is better: buyers can save on grouped shipping and check all your sales.
Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:30 PM
Anything below a 3Ghz must be backed up by a more powerful Graphics card.
AGP 8X should be the standard, but thier are different uses. If not PCI16X should be the standard. Meaning a low PCI16X should stand as a high AGP.
ASUS board depends on the compatibility. They are all over the place.
om must be ready. Is it region free? I believe it was June 200X, when all DVD drives got region blocked......
PSu must be a power user ready, you need to check varibles.
What makes this thing valuable is amount of RAM you have, with it. Meaning that is a good thing, for the RAM shake.
Is the case a tower, and is it cosmetic, or a boring space case, from the early 1990's?
About the NIC card? is their an NIC card?
Edited by ROTS, 02 March 2014 - 10:30 PM.
Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:19 PM
My opinion on this.
Yes, do give us an opinion on a Topic created on 01 November 2013 - 10:27 AM
and having one single response on 30 December 2013 - 04:44 PM
The Original poster didn't want an OPINION on the HARDWARE, they wanted to know what HARDWARE they specified was WORTH (as a unit). The second post gave a suggestion. You gave nothing on a four month old topic and I'll bet that the OP already either kept it or sold it by now.
10. We do not encourage the raising of post counts or creating threads that state you have reached a post count milestone, unlike other forums that do. Remember, there are no prizes in store for those with a very high number of posts!
Have you ever read the Rules?
Or maybe you felt this Topic needed a bump every two months?
Someday the tyrants will be unthroned... Jason "Jay" Chasteen; RIP, bro!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users