Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

cdc0a0b9f333f59d0c48bf021a49632d.png

See screenshot - in AppInit_DLLs now wrote in my system, but do not work

P.S. My english is badly.

Uxstyle and Theme Signature Bypass for Windows 10 TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586

Good news I was able to find an alternative to using patched system files from the RTM build

Doing it this way you can use as many styles as you like with Uxstyle or Theme Signature Bypass.

1. Rename the default C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\aero\aerolite.msstyles to aerolite.msstyles.bak

2. Make a new folder in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\aero\ called aerolite.msstyles

3. Put your theme in the aerolite.msstyles folder C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\aero\aerolite.msstyles\My Theme\My Theme.msstyles

4. Make sure your .theme file uses this new directory.

5. Select your theme from the personalization menu.

So now you just use the aerolite.msstyles folder as the normal theme folder and you can have as many themes as you like.

Note that if you do sfc/scannow or if you do a large Windows update to say Rs1 the themes will most likely be lost, so keep a backup of your themes.

Not sure what that would result in, I guess it would just fall back to using the aerolite theme which could be a good thing as these large updates seem to break any older themes anyway.

Important!!! Only use themes made for Windows 10 TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 older themes will break your system.

Edited by MrGRiM

How dare you WANT to customize your desktop!!  Hater!!!

-Noel

Sorry, Sir, I mistakenly thought I had a right to my own preferences and to act on them. :)  Now I know better than to question Mother Microsoft.  ;)

--JorgeA

I'm having a weird issue with the latest 1.4.5 version. Similar like the issue above, as my borders and titlebar does have mismatch on colorization and/or the color brightness. Further tweaking on with the AeroGlassGUI revealed that on my desktop the title bar color is stuck at white and won't change. For example, If I select my glass color to be green and opacity to max, it still displays top-bar as pure white while the sides and bottom will respect the new color adjustment. Also, inactive border adjustments don't seem to work either, so inactive title bar is stuck at white color while borders are stuck with black.

Is the GUI tweaker out of date and not compatible with the latest version, or does it still matter if I'm using 10240 build? I had to postpone the 10586 upgrade before when it broke the AeroGlass, and I remember I had a similar issue with the colors with the beta release version before, so something tells me it is not that...

Doesn't seem matter if I'm using ANY custom atlas themes so my issue doesn't seem to be exactly linked in those. 1.4.1 still seems to work fine though, so I'm wondering what's wrong. Need to fix this as I don't want to postpone my upgrade indefinitely. :(

Edited by Kankipappa

I'm having a weird issue with the latest 1.4.5 version. Similar like the issue above, as my borders and titlebar does have mismatch on colorization and/or the color brightness. Further tweaking on with the AeroGlassGUI revealed that on my desktop the title bar color is stuck at white and won't change. For example, If I select my glass color to be green and opacity to max, it still displays top-bar as pure white while the sides and bottom will respect the new color adjustment. Also, inactive border adjustments don't seem to work either, so inactive title bar is stuck at white color while borders are stuck with black.

Is the GUI tweaker out of date and not compatible with the latest version, or does it still matter if I'm using 10240 build? I had to postpone the 10586 upgrade before when it broke the AeroGlass, and I remember I had a similar issue with the colors with the beta release version before, so something tells me it is not that...

Doesn't seem matter if I'm using ANY custom atlas themes so my issue doesn't seem to be exactly linked in those. 1.4.1 still seems to work fine though, so I'm wondering what's wrong. Need to fix this as I don't want to postpone my upgrade indefinitely. :(

I'm having the same issue here too... AeroGlass 1.4.5 works just fine but the GUI seems to be the culprit.  I want a slightly black tint on the active title bars with a slight grey tint on inactive.  Regardless of what color I choose, I can only adjust the opacity of the active title bar.  It's not a deal breaker, but would eventually like to fine tune it.  1.4.1 would let me adjust color but no blur. 1.4.5 will let me adjust blur, but no color.

I don't know about others, but I see nothing related to this thread at that link, just a note that "This site requires Flash 9".  You might want to try to find a less intrusive way to share your photos.

-Noel

It is an movie about his dektop and he's fiddling around a bit nothing Big

I don't know about others, but I see nothing related to this thread at that link, just a note that "This site requires Flash 9".  You might want to try to find a less intrusive way to share your photos.

-Noel

You could also learn to be a little less rude. It was a video and I don't run my own webserver and needed a place to display the video I recorded of the bug in action.

Thanks for your insightful help, though.  :thumbdown

I'd have tried to help if I could see the video.  As it was all I got was an attempt to show me ads (which failed) and run flash.  People who try to push ads on others, even out of ignorance, deserve what they get.

-Noel

I'd have tried to help if I could see the video.  As it was all I got was an attempt to show me ads (which failed) and run flash.  People who try to push ads on others, even out of ignorance, deserve what they get.

-Noel

I didn't personally push the ads on you, so your condescension was unnecessary.

"You might want to try to find a less intrusive way to share your photos." isn't condescension.

Here's some condescension:  How about going and finding something better to do than hassle someone on a forum who followed your link with intention of trying to help you about advising you to use a better posting service.  I don't know what, maybe like finding a better posting service.

Someone who can't be bothered to post more than a one word question and a link to a site laden with ads shouldn't be pointing fingers about who's rude.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC