Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

truexfan81

Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 3:54 AM, NoelC said:

The .png and .png.layout files are in the zip files named above.  Feel free to alter them.

You have to figure out where and when the various parts composite.  I do that by overlaying them in Photoshop with bright colored pixels, saving the .png, reloading the atlas via the Aero Glass GUI tool, then seeing what parts of the desktop are affected.

-Noel

Thanks Noel!

Dan___    3
On 3/9/2017 at 11:54 AM, NoelC said:

The .png and .png.layout files are in the zip files named above.  Feel free to alter them.

You have to figure out where and when the various parts composite.  I do that by overlaying them in Photoshop with bright colored pixels, saving the .png, reloading the atlas via the Aero Glass GUI tool, then seeing what parts of the desktop are affected.

-Noel

How do you define the white border around the edge of the window? Is that purely in the .layout file?

nitinvaid20    0

i am using windows 10 installed Aero Glass also but the blur and effects are not working exactly..

do i have to customise something else? which reflection image to be used or if other programs?

nitinvaid20    0
On 2/15/2017 at 4:55 AM, carlitosoo555 said:

It is curious how in some insiders builds where I use Aeroglass, the same level of reflection that is applied in the titlebar is also applied in the taskbar and can be adjusted with AeroGlassGUI tool, this doesn't happen in the public version of the SO, at least to me, In this case I am using "Vista reflection".

3344ce2b8686644fe2ed11363c7a11f876bfa74fdac8330bddc6228a3310c2596efe62a0ea97bdc2

Wow Looks Awesome

How can i get that reflection? taskbar too?