Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

mkanet2

mkanet2
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Does anyone know if it's possible to specify min/max/close button glow effect (on mouse hover)?  If so, could someone point me to an example png file?  Thanks in advance for your help!  I tried searching; but, only found caption title glow effect modifications.  Thanks in advance.

9bdtg5.pngE

EDIT:  I'm not certain about thi; but, I think that effect may be a Windowblinds proprietary visual effect.  Anyway, I've been looking for a similar ThemeAtlas file (dark glass)...

Edited by mkanet2, 13 December 2014 - 04:41 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

aphelion

aphelion

Junior

• Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

That would only be theoretically possible with a custom unsigned theme, since it can have a different stream used for the atlas. The default windows one doesn't have enough room to put a glow

mkanet2

mkanet2
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Thanks for explaining aphelion!  I hope it's okay to post this request here, if not my apologies in advance...

If anyone here wants to make some cash this Christmas, I'm looking for a Pro Skinner to help me put together a custom themeatlas for Win8.1; that would be a reasonable replacement to what I'm using now (Windowblind theme under Win7, see below).  It doesnt have to be a perfect replacement, as long as it's minimalistic, dark glass with rounded corners and min/max/close buttons similar to the ones I posted (of course, with the exception of glow effect).

Bonus:  If also help with recreating start menu colors/transparency.

1zqy4av.png

That would only be theoretically possible with a custom unsigned theme, since it can have a different stream used for the atlas. The default windows one doesn't have enough room to put a glow

Edited by mkanet2, 16 December 2014 - 09:57 AM.

mkanet2

mkanet2
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

The below Theme Atlas would be perfect if it used dark glass instead of clear glass.  Could someone please be kind enough to tell me which specific area(s) I could modify in the PNG's (in order to replace the clear glass with a dark glass); and, keep everything else the same.

Here is my contribution:

Crystaleight v1.0 Skin by Oomek

- all the best from both Windows 8 CP and Windows 7

- buttons redone from scratch

- fixed frame thickness issue in some windows

Crystaleight v1.1

-fixed gap between the buttons and the window edge

Crystaleight v1.2

- title glow round added

- title glow square added

Tested in AeroGlass 1.0 RC3 for Win 8.1

attachicon.gifCrystaleight11preview.png   round attachicon.gifCrystaleight12glowround.png    square attachicon.gifCrystaleight12glowsquare.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users