Hello. nuhi I am so glad you are back, nLite is one of my most favorite programs of all time. =)
I am having problems integrating:
Maybe the updates are correctly integrating, but Windows Update doesn't properly recognize them. OR, they could not be integrating correctly. I am not sure.
- Attached is a picture of what Windows Update reports upon first booting into the updated OS.
- Also attached is my LAST_SESSION.INI from nLite.
Steps that I took:
1) The original source is from en_windows_xp_professional_with_service_pack_3_x86_cd_vl_x14-73974.iso, directly from my MSDN Technet Subscription.
2) I used xdot's UDC-10.08.13 (found at http://xdot.tk/updates.html) to download all of the updates.
3) I put all the UDC files into nLite's hotfixes section, integrated them, then made a new ISO.
Does anyone know if this is a bug in nLite or am I doing some step incorrectly?
Edited by Zamiel, 10 November 2013 - 01:00 PM.