Windows 2000 virtual machine - USB 2.0 driver not present

ironman14

Hello,

I have some problems with USB drivers in a Windows 2000 VM. Specifically, I have enabled USB 2.0 support on my VM, created a filter for my USB device, and once I started up the VM, and plugged in that USB, the "Stop USB Mass Storage Device" icon appears, and I can right click on this icon to "Stop Hardware". When I do, I find that the USB mass storage icon and the disk drive icons are normal, but the volume icon has an error logo over it. I right-clicked on properties and found out that the volume drivers were not installed. Where can I find Windows 2000 volume drivers?

PS:I use virtualbox for virtualization.

I just tried another USB drive, and like the first one, it worked on the first go. But just to try it out, I safely removed the USB Mass Storage Device (in the VM, then I removed it from my host PC. I then tried rebooting my VM, and putting in my USB (I checked off the filter), and it refused to show in My Computer. I tried Disk management, and formatting the disk, but both said "The partition or driver could not be loaded. Please reboot to enable the partition/driver." I rebooted a couple of times, but I got the same message.