OldNewExplorer 1.1.9

Tihiy

On 4/4/2023 at 7:03 PM, CKyHC said:

On Win10 Pro 22H2 this tweak works fine...

Unfortunately I tried on two different PCs but it still doesn't work, without a logic it works sometimes yes and sometimes not

ScreenShott2161.jpg

Edited by donnje

• 4 months later...

How to change botton preview pane bar from black to custom one?

It's too dark and doesn't match my Windows 10 dark theme.

Is the source code available so that anyone can change windows colors of this app?

image.thumb.png.7e0cda7ad5f87b96f9f4d0bf89f82805.png

Edited by tuskacz

18 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

I'm pretty sure this isn't really getting updates anymore and I wouldn't expect that it would ever be open sourced.

Lol. Anyway, I don't suppose it's heavily protected from disassembling either (if at all) so I'm going to unpack it and check it myself.

Someone should take over futher development of it as the program is good and has potential, but lacks advanced tweaking options.

Edited by tuskacz

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2023 at 5:52 AM, tuskacz said:

@Tihiy Waiting for your reply

I think that tihly is ignoring you. I will be more happy and excited if tihly provide a last update to ONE as some features like alternate button, hide up btn don't work with new WINSDK version of explorer introduced in win11. I personally like the Win10 start menu and bcoz of that I can't able to use SAB as settings get collapsed if installed with start11 and EP. As a workaround, I like to use ONE with Start11 or EP.

Just waiting for the reply from @Tihiyon the saving ONE. 

Edited by Roshan

• 5 weeks later...

Just in case anyone would like Windows 7's arrows, I made a small modification to the OldNewExplorer DLLs with Resource Hacker. This is the result:

image.png.1eb2e0401d9ea033586449dac0140b35.png.e1df908461cea943bf47bb340139360e.png

If anyone would like this come here to download the DLLs (just to not put in 2 places): https://msfn.org/board/topic/181325-aero-glass-for-win10-version-2004-build-19041/?do=findComment&comment=1197440.

I thought I had posted this here but seems it was on another thread. So I decided to post it here too now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

Does anyone know what UIFILE (or other) is for "Use classical drive grouping in This PC" ?
I would like to change this "entry" in Windows and no longer use ONE just for this (if it is possible)

Thanks