Add more comands right click on Taskbar

condor

It is possible to modify Taskbar to have more command on right click on taskbar? Like in the picture, when click dreapta to have more commands (not context menu, not right click o desktop)

KVP3NhP.jpg

Tks

Not 100% sure, but last year when writing a shell extension to right click from taskbar I could not find a reg key for the mod. If taskbar is not registry based DLL injection might be the method needed, though I don't know where to start. (explorer.exe ??? - shell32 dll ??? or it's mui's ???)

Not 100% sure, but last year when writing a shell extension to right click from taskbar I could not find a reg key for the mod. If taskbar is not registry based DLL injection might be the method needed, though I don't know where to start. (explorer.exe ??? - shell32 dll ??? or it's mui's ???)

Agreed. The taskbar is not a shell object, it appears to me to be the shell itself, hence it's context menu is a function stored in a core file, maybe EXPLORER.EXE, and that function does not seem to look at any registry key for supplemental code. I could be totally wrong though, this is just an educated guess from tinkering all these years.

Someone could scour Raymond Chen's blogsite for clues, or request him to answer the question in a post. Or ask someone who actually works on shell replacements.