WIn8.1SE

ChrisR

the screen flickering also occurs in a VM. I'll try to rebuild the ISO and look what happens.

// Edit

the new ISO works. Using the RP Theme file caused the error.

But I have a new issue. This time the windows freezes and the only thing I see is an error message about "error starting TCPIP Registry compatibility". Now nothing happens. My attached keyboard/mouse and the touchscreen don't work. :huh:

Edited by MagicAndre1981

Hi Magic Andre1981,

Have you downloaded all the latest updates available on the server before building.

How is your building in Virtual Machine before testing it on your Baytrail Tablet. There may be some drivers to install for this hardware.

For Tablet Input, I have this script which must probably help a bit. I do not have a tablet PC, to test, only an android Samsung Tab2, more used by my daughter and my wife.

TabletInput.7z

I could not help you more the following days, I'm going on holiday tomorrow afternoon for a week.

the new ISO works in a VM. In my first VM run I got a BSOD, after a reboot of the VM it worked.

I've included all drivers in the PE. I'll create a newer ISO later this day.

// Edit

I've added the tabletInput, but it doesn't help. No touch available. The system doesn't freeze, I see the time is correct, I simply have NO input device (touch, or mouse/keyboard attached via USB hub which is connected with an adapter to the microUSB connector of the tablet. None of them works).

Edited by MagicAndre1981

Oh yes ;)

Not tested, you can try using Aeolis's Portabilitron script in Apps\Portable folder, maybe.

Select also Internet Explorer 11 with embedded Flash Player, required for test-app.exe.

post-293609-0-49996600-1389229620_thumb.

My Change

Tweak-Themes

RegWrite,HKLM,0x4,"Tmp_Default\Control Panel\Desktop",AutoColorization,1

RegWrite,HKLM,0x1,"Tmp_Default\Control Panel\Desktop",WallPaper,X:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Windows\img0.jpg

RegWrite,HKLM,0x1,"Tmp_Default\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General",WallpaperSource,X:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Windows\img0.jpg

// Color Blue for Win8.1SE

//If,%ProjectName%,Equal,Win8.1SE,Begin

// RegWrite,HKLM,0x4,Tmp_Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM,ColorizationColor,-1035892796

// RegWrite,HKLM,0x4,Tmp_Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM,ColorizationColorBalance,88

// RegWrite,HKLM,0x4,Tmp_Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM,ColorizationAfterglow,-1035892796

//If,%BuildType%,Equal,PE,RegWrite,HKLM,0x4,Tmp_Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM,ColorizationAfterglowBalance,10

// RegWrite,HKLM,0x4,Tmp_Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM,ColorizationBlurBalance,2

// RegWrite,HKLM,0x4,Tmp_Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM,EnableWindowColorization,1

// RegWrite,HKLM,0x4,Tmp_Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM,ColorizationGlassAttribute,0

//End

'wallpaper' to become 'theme color'

Done :thumbup

related to the code written, you do not have the latest script on server, it seems.

Choice 0 to use the Wallpaper as Theme color.

post-293609-0-46488500-1389289707_thumb.

Edit:

Today a lot of failure.

So that the information is public, the problem of BSOD "cache_manager" seems solved now by using Windows 8 embedded Standard Fbwf.sys driver (delta patch to remains Legal).

with it we can also expand the cache size to 728 Mb or 1024 Mb.

It seems to work correctly even adding many applications and neon2m has successfully tested it also but in an exchange OffLine.

:)

Edited by ChrisR

Done :thumbup

related to the code written, you do not have the latest script on server, it seems.

Choice 0 to use the Wallpaper as Theme color.

attachicon.gifTheme.jpg

Edit:

Today a lot of failure.

So that the information is public, the problem of BSOD "cache_manager" seems solved now by using Windows 8 embedded Standard Fbwf.sys driver (delta patch to remains Legal).

with it we can also expand the cache size to 728 Mb or 1024 Mb.

It seems to work correctly even adding many applications and neon2m has successfully tested it also but in an exchange OffLine.

:)

Very great. Thank you.

Edited by neon2m

I still get the TCP Error which blocks the tablet and the touch tool doesn't start.

I would have helped more if I could and if I had the hardware, but,... ;)
It would be good also for the project to support a tablet Baytrail.
Supportting it will come with timeeee, I hope

Very great. Thank you.

Thank you to confirm publicly also and thank you for your support and improvements that you bring :thumbup
Also, There is now a script to support Koréan IME in the project written by Korean, Zerojinny and ied206 :thumbup
I am really happy to see some Korean guys which use the project.