Okay. It's finally over. After about two months of consideration, research and planning, I made a final decision of what I'm planning to get. The specs that I provided are final and will not be changed anymore:
1. ZALMAN, Z9 U3 Black mid-tower Case w/window, ATX, Steel/Plastic
2. ASUS M5A97 R2.0 motherboard with AM3+, AMD 970. Support for up to 32GB DDR3-2133 SDRAM, PCIe x16, SATA3, RAID support ATX
3. Quad-core AMD FX-4300 3.8 GHz - 4 GHz AM3+ 95 watt processor with 4MB L3 cache and support for up to DDR3-1866 SDRAM
4. Fractal Design Integra R2 500 watt power supply, 80 PLUS Bronze, 24-pin ATX12V v2.31 EPS12V, 1x 8/6-pin PCIe
5. Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO copper/aluminum CPU cooler, Socket 2011/1155/1156/1366/775/FM1/AM3/AM2 w/1 gram of thermal compound
6. Western Digital 1 TB WD Black (WD1003FZEX) 7200 RPM SATA3 hard drive w/64MB Cache
7. Crucial 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) Ballistix Sport PC3-12800 DDR3 1.6 GHz CL9 1.5V Non-ECC SDRAM DIMM
8. EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 520 MHz w/1 GB GDDR3 1.2 GHz w/VGA+DVI+HDMI, PCIe x16
9. Lite-on, iHAS124 Black 24x SATA DVD±RW Dual-Layer Burner
10. Sabrent CRW-UINB USB 2.0 internal card reader (eBay)
The cost of this custom built PC that I ordered was $630.95. The internal card reader off of eBay was $10.99. If you include the shipping and handling on al of this, then the final total amounts to $706.47.
If there are any issues arising, I will report it to the MSFN forms.
By the way, what are your thoughts on this final configuration? Do you think that it's all good to go?