Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Server 2012 R2 License Files

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xpman

xpman

Junior

• Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 06-October 03

I have successfully injected Windows Server 2008 R2 into install.wim of Windows 7, also injecting the server license files into the corresponding boot.wim.

Server 2012 R2, however, does not seem to have the sources/license subfolder that 2008 R2 used to have. Still, the windows setup complains when I try to install from an install.wim where I added 2012 R2. This means there presumably are license files, but I have no clue where.

Using search in the Windows 8 / Server 2012 unattended forum and in the multi-boot forum did not yield anything; neither did plain googling.

Could anyone please point me at instructions how to merge Server 2012 R2 including license files?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

Do you mean the EULA that is displayed? Do you get an error, or see something else?

MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users