Windows 7 unattended Silent Installation

Hello,

Can any one help me.. i want to build a Windows 7 Pro x86 ISO and activated with silent installation..

I should contain softwares like

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Java (jdk)

firefox

Flash Player

Winrar or 7zip

Ms Office 2007

Adob Reader

Turboc2

Dosbox

USB Disk Security

services to be turn off "Windows updates" and "Firewall"

The Hard disk should be partioned as c:\ drive 100GB and for d:\drive 60GB

I Tried Rt7Lite with Automated Installation Kit (AIK), But i did not understand to add appliaction softwares..

It is asking silent install switch command..

and also i tried with "Universal Silent Switch Finder" it can not find silent switch command for some softwares..etc,.

Please help me

TQ:)

Here are a few switches for some of your mentioned apps and some that I use on my UA Install for Win7 and 8.

DP :sneaky:

Java..msiexec /i "jre-7u45-windows.msi" /qb ADDLOCAL=ALL IEXPLORER=1 MOZILLA=1 SYSTRAY=0 JAVAUPDATE=0 AUTOUPDATECHECK=0 JU=0 JQS=0 EULA=0 REBOOT=Suppress /LV* %Temp%\jreMSI.log 7-zip..msiexec.exe /i "7zx86.msi" /qbFlash Player..msiexec.exe /i FlashPlayer10.plugin.msi /qbinstall_flash_player_ax.exe /installFlash Player Plugin..Install_flash_player_11_plugin.exe" -installAdobe Shockwave Player 11.6..msiexec /i sw_lic_full_installer.msi /qb /norestartGoogle Chrome..msiexec.exe /i "GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi" NOGOOGLEUPDATEPING=1 /qnFirefox..msiexec.exe /i "Firefox-23.0.1-en-US.msi" /qnOffice 2007..(.xml revised for silent mode)start /w %~dp0O2K7\setup.exe /config %~dp0O2K7\proplus.ww\config.xmlregedit /s %~dp0\reg\O2K7.regAdobe Reader XL 11..msiexec.exe /i "AcroRead.msi" /qb

Before anyone else gives you more advice, it would probably useful for you to tell us a little about your experience and comfort level with dealing with the things you are asking about. Have you ever done it before with Windows 7 or any other Windows OS? Do you have legitimate, straight from the developer, versions of the software that requires keys, such as Office, along with the required keys? Is your version of Windows 7 legitimate and unmodified in any way and do you have the required key? Is your hardware sufficient for running Windows 7 - CPU, RAM, HDD space, etc. Please tell us anything else that you think might help us help you.

Cheers and Regards

@DP, you do realize that "that site" is actually part of this site, (MSFN), right? lol

Cheers and Regards

LOL, i do should have said "that ua tutorial post" from MSFN but none the less great info to get you started with UA Installs..

Here are a few switches for some of your mentioned apps and some that I use on my UA Install for Win7 and 8.

DP :sneaky:

Java..msiexec /i "jre-7u45-windows.msi" /qb ADDLOCAL=ALL IEXPLORER=1 MOZILLA=1 SYSTRAY=0 JAVAUPDATE=0 AUTOUPDATECHECK=0 JU=0 JQS=0 EULA=0 REBOOT=Suppress /LV* %Temp%\jreMSI.log 7-zip..msiexec.exe /i "7zx86.msi" /qbFlash Player..msiexec.exe /i FlashPlayer10.plugin.msi /qbinstall_flash_player_ax.exe /installFlash Player Plugin..Install_flash_player_11_plugin.exe" -installAdobe Shockwave Player 11.6..msiexec /i sw_lic_full_installer.msi /qb /norestartGoogle Chrome..msiexec.exe /i "GoogleChromeStandaloneEnterprise.msi" NOGOOGLEUPDATEPING=1 /qnFirefox..msiexec.exe /i "Firefox-23.0.1-en-US.msi" /qnOffice 2007..(.xml revised for silent mode)start /w %~dp0O2K7\setup.exe /config %~dp0O2K7\proplus.ww\config.xmlregedit /s %~dp0\reg\O2K7.regAdobe Reader XL 11..msiexec.exe /i "AcroRead.msi" /qb

Hey hi ThankQ for above code..

i have use RTseven Lite software for this..

I Have got this code as shown in below::

But i dont know how to locate the software form DVD-ROM

It is locating software path from my harddisk

TQ Help Me..

[OS Name= Windows 7 PROFESSIONAL][Date= 1/5/2014 7:58:07 PM][Microsoft .NET FrameWork= 3.5][Version: Release Candidate 1.7.0]Blackviper=Default[Update][Driver][Language][Application]setup=setup.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\Micro Soft Office 2007\setup.exe$setup.exe$0.44 MB7z920=7z920.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\7z920.exe$7z920.exe$1.06 MBAdbeRdr11003_en_US=AdbeRdr11003_en_US.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\AdbeRdr11003_en_US.exe$AdbeRdr11003_en_US.exe$47.79 MBDictionary(1)=Dictionary(1).exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\Dictionary(1).exe$Dictionary(1).exe$158.61 MBFirefox Setup 26.0=Firefox Setup 26.0.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\Firefox Setup 26.0.exe$Firefox Setup 26.0.exe$22.93 MBdotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64=dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe$dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe$49.23 MBFlash 11=Flash 11.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\Flash 11.exe$Flash 11.exe$16.93 MBChess=Chess.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\Chess.exe$Chess.exe$7 MBjdk-7u21-windows-i586=jdk-7u21-windows-i586.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\jdk-7u21-windows-i586.exe$jdk-7u21-windows-i586.exe$88.98 MBK-lite=K-lite.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\K-lite.exe$K-lite.exe$25.13 MBShockwave=Shockwave.exe /s$C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\7\Apps\Shockwave.exe$Shockwave.exe$9.08 MB[Components]InboxGames=TrueChess=TrueFreeCell=TrueHearts=TrueShanghai=TrueMinesweeper=TrueMore Games=TrueInternet Games=TrueInternet Backgammon=TrueInternet Checkers=TrueInternet Spades=TruePurblePlace=TrueSolitaire=TrueSpiderSolitaire=Truewuauserv=TrueDisk Quotta=TrueWindows Anytime Upgrade=True[Features]IIS-WebServerRole=TrueIIS-FTPServer=TrueIIS-FTPExtensibility=TrueIIS-FTPSvc=TrueIIS-WebServerManagementTools=TrueIIS-IIS6ManagementCompatibility=TrueIIS-ManagementConsole=TrueIIS-ManagementScriptingTools=TrueIIS-WMICompatibility=TrueIIS-Metabase=TrueIIS-LegacySnapIn=TrueIIS-LegacyScripts=TrueIIS-ManagementService=TrueIIS-WebServer=TrueIIS-ApplicationDevelopment=TrueIIS-NetFxExtensibility=TrueIIS-ASP=TrueIIS-ASPNET=TrueIIS-CGI=TrueIIS-ISAPIExtensions=TrueIIS-ISAPIFilter=TrueIIS-ServerSideIncludes=TrueIIS-CommonHttpFeatures=TrueIIS-DefaultDocument=TrueIIS-DirectoryBrowsing=TrueIIS-HttpErrors=TrueIIS-HttpRedirect=TrueIIS-StaticContent=TrueIIS-WebDAV=TrueIIS-HealthAndDiagnostics=TrueIIS-CustomLogging=TrueIIS-HttpLogging=TrueIIS-LoggingLibraries=TrueIIS-ODBCLogging=TrueIIS-RequestMonitor=TrueIIS-HttpTracing=TrueIIS-Performance=TrueIIS-HttpCompressionDynamic=TrueIIS-HttpCompressionStatic=TrueIIS-Security=TrueIIS-BasicAuthentication=TrueIIS-ClientCertificateMappingAuthentication=TrueIIS-DigestAuthentication=TrueIIS-IISCertificateMappingAuthentication=TrueIIS-IPSecurity=TrueIIS-RequestFiltering=TrueIIS-URLAuthorization=TrueIIS-WindowsAuthentication=True[Control Panel Remove][Control Panel Add]Control panel view=Category[Desktop][Desktop Taskbar][Explorer Shortcuts][Explorer Context][Explorer Views][Security]Anti spyware=DefaultUAC=DefaultWindows Firewall=Disable[Services]Remote Desktop Services=AutomaticWindows Firewall=Disable[System][Visual Effects][Internet Explorer]Default Start Page=Custom...Default Search Page=www.google.comShow full URL=EnableNo Update Checking=Disable[Media Center]CustomReg=CustomBat=[Un-Attended]Skip product key=TrueSkip Auto Activation=TrueAccept EULA=TrueSelect this version on install=TrueSetup Language=en-USSkip user creation=TrueAdministrator password=ASDasd123Logon count=1Network location=WorkProtect your computer=Recommended SettingsHide EULA page=TrueHide Wireless setup in OOBE=TrueSkip machine OOBE=TrueSkip user OOBE=TrueDisable auto daylight timeset=TrueSpecify=TrueKeyboard=United StatesCurrency and date format=English (India)UI Language=en-USTimezone=(UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi[Screen Saver]Wallpaper position=Fill[Themes]C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\RT_Mount\Windows\Resources\Themes\aero.theme(Already installed)=Theme frame=Frost[WallPaper]C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\RT_Mount\Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Windows\img0.jpg(Already installed)=0.61[Gadgets][Documents][Sample Musics][Sound]Windows Balloon=Default=Windows Battery Critical=Default=Windows Battery Low=Default=Windows Critical Stop=Default=Windows Default=Default=Windows Ding=Default=Windows Error=Default=Windows Exclamation=Default=Windows Feed Discovered=Default=Windows Hardware Fail=Default=Windows Hardware Insert=Default=Windows Hardware Remove=Default=Windows Information Bar=Default=Windows Logoff Sound=Default=Windows Logon Sound=Default=Windows Minimize=Default=Windows Notify=Default=Windows Recycle=Default=Windows Restore=Default=Windows Shutdown=Default=Windows Startup=Default=AppInstallationMode=0DriverForceIntegration=FalseDiskPartition=0,1