Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

When I try to boot my computer I get nothing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

helpdesk98

helpdesk98

Junior

• Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 15-September 08

I have a Windows 7 computer

power supply 700w

AMD 7870 graphics card

16 gigs of ram 

4 core processor amd

My computer randomly crashed after a game I play Planet side 2 crashed,. When the game crashed I just figured it was just the reoccuring server issue they've been trying to fix that week.  I then went on to facebook then my computer just bit the dust.  Everything turned off instantly after that only the tower turns on I can tell by the lights.

I tested my monitor on a laptop and that worked fine, and all my other devices (mouse, keyboard, wifi flash card) work just fine too on the laptop but once plugged into my desktops tower, will cease working. I've reset the cmos, even took out my new graphics card (mentioned above) and still nothoing displays or works other than the tower. Thanks for anyhelp. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users