Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Aero Glass for Win8.1 1.2.5

Final release for Win8.1

• Please log in to reply
2732 replies to this topic

My1

My1

• PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Joined 03-October 14
when I try to puload I get the following, total file size, 500kb and each file also 500kb max. so when uploading multiple files you can only have a total of 500kb.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,972 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

There is a topic in Site & Forum issues for this.

MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
tpxmsfn1_zps393339c1.jpg

MikeyZ

MikeyZ
  • 2 posts
  • Joined Yesterday, 04:23 PM

Is there a way to remove the program? Don't get me wrong, I really like it, but this computer is pretty old and apparently can't handle Aero Glass well. This machine just got a lot laggier. Maybe I should just get a new one sometime but I need to remove the program but I don't see it listed under "remove programs". Is there something else I'm supposed to do instead?

doctorwizz

doctorwizz
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 10-July 14

Is there a way to remove the program? Don't get me wrong, I really like it, but this computer is pretty old and apparently can't handle Aero Glass well. This machine just got a lot laggier. Maybe I should just get a new one sometime but I need to remove the program but I don't see it listed under "remove programs". Is there something else I'm supposed to do instead?

There is an uninstall in the aero glass folder.

mikedigitize

mikedigitize

• 38 posts
  • Joined 14-March 13

Firefox's tabtext change from black text colour to white in build 9879. Nice!

hVeps1l.png

bigmuscle

bigmuscle

Aero Glass for Win8 developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Joined 18-August 12

It can be removed from control panel. If Aero Glass is not in the list, it can be because you installed it using some unsupported 3rd script and you must help on your own in such case.

Aero Glass for Win8.x --> http://www.glass8.eu

mikedigitize

mikedigitize

• 38 posts
  • Joined 14-March 13

BM, if I could wish for someting it would be the glass menu, as in the pic on your site.

BFQFwwz.png

/Mike

MikeyZ

MikeyZ
  • 2 posts
  • Joined Yesterday, 04:23 PM

Oop, nevermind about the uninstaller. Weird, I use an app called Revo Uninstaller instead of the Control Panel one because it looks for registry leftovers and whatever, and apparently it didn't notice. Everything else works, yes it is in control panel, I just missed it because I looked at something else. DERP thanks.

Edited by MikeyZ, Today, 03:18 AM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

drakulaboy