Adventure Time the Videogame.

ROTS

So enjoy Adventue Time, another dungeon crawler, Action game, where I can play as cartoonish penguin, for no reason at all. with great 8-bit graphics.

If you have not heard of "My little Pony", you might have heard of this. It is basically a prodigy of everything everybody grewed up ( from the late 1990's between ages 5-35 ) with, that could come out of a hobby shop, not including comic books.

The typelogo is a rip-off from "Zelda"

The game intro is taken from "Dragon Quest"

The entire world, while abusing names from the "Wizard of Oz" is basically one of those "Adventure Island" games.

All the characters look like if something came out of a Japanese comic book, that was made during the "Tamigotchi" era.

Oh yeah, I forget to mention, the whole dungeon is actually a rip from that Dragon Quest spin-off. Keep in mind their are tons of these, I MEAN TONS OF THESE, but it is basically what "Gautlet" and "Diablo" is in a nutshell. Yes I mentioned Guatlet ( I probably mispelled that ), that unique monster mash, generating game, as well as Diablo.

I will admit, I really hated this cartoon/animation at first, but looking at it again, It is this generation "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog", as the generation before had "Merry Melodies" and "Felix" so forth. It also does a great job, of being a true cartoon, with hidden adult jokes, while being innocent to children. When I say innocent, I mean the way be-mo is, because he embodies the average kid ( I say kid, and not young adult ). Then of course their is the Ice-King who is the over-oppressed version of the average adult.

Edited by ROTS