bigmuscle

UxTheme Signature Bypass

214 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tried new 1.5.3 AG version... Neverending loop logon is stays as problem... I use UxTSB from 2016-10-19.

Author in 1.5.3 makes some corrections to boot procedure but it not helps with my problem...

P.S. Is there is any possibility to enable more detailed debug.log? My problem does not give me rest...

Edited by CKyHC

Posted (edited)

You can create new DWORD EnableLogging in registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM and set it to 1. Although I'm afraid it won't give any more useful info for this scenario, but worth a try I suppose.

Edited by UCyborg

You could try and see if it works in safe mode. There is a trick to get Aero Glass working in safe mode, first, install it as the service just to get rid of dependency on Task Scheduler (see http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170945-uxtheme-signature-bypass/?do=findComment&comment=1136296), maybe you could just enable Task Scheduler in safe mode instead (I haven't tried), but this way, you keep things to a minimum, then, you have to add both Aero Glass and Themes services to the list of safe-mode enabled services (see the attachment).

AeroGlassSafeMode.zip

53 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

You could try and see if it works in safe mode. There is a trick to get Aero Glass working in safe mode, first, install it as the service just to get rid of dependency on Task Scheduler (see http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170945-uxtheme-signature-bypass/?do=findComment&comment=1136296), maybe you could just enable Task Scheduler in safe mode instead (I haven't tried), but this way, you keep things to a minimum, then, you have to add both Aero Glass and Themes services to the list of safe-mode enabled services (see the attachment).

AeroGlassSafeMode.zip

Thanks. I'll try this when I'll have time.