Spending Your Money Only Makes Other People Richer

ZortMcGort11

I feel like every time I walk out my front door it costs me money. Walk out the front door, BOOM. Money wasted for gas, car insurance, etc. We are such human slaves. We spend money on cars in order to get us to our jobs (where we're treated like "Human Resources..." like crap) only to have to spend money and time on preparing food for when we get home. More money and time wasted. One hour worth of my work equals roughly $9 per hour. So, when I work for an hour, I've basically earned enough for a McDonalds meal. But for some reason, the amount of sweat and labor feels a heck of lot more than a McDonalds meal. Back when I was a janitor, the amount of physical labor I performed, I figure I could've built my own house in the same amount of time I spent on that job... for peanuts. Basically slave wage, poverty level. But the amount of work I did for that janitor company, from a physical stand point, if I had worked for myself, say, like a pioneer in the 1600s, I could've built a whole town. To summarize, we are being absolutely exploited like never before in human history. 7 billion people, how many of those people can say they own a dang thing in the world. The land they live on? The house they live in? The car they drive, if any? Don't forget, you need a license to catch your own fish (more money). IT's hopeless. You probably wouldn't even be allowed to grow your own food let alone sell it without government interference. Complete absolute slavery is how I would describe western society. Slave to the dollar.

Edited by LostInSpace2012

I'm not advocating that we all return to some simple life Amish lifestyle... Actually, maybe that doesn't sound too bad. Un-contaminated Culture? check. Everyone shares the same religious belifes? Check. Everybody works for the common good? check. Everybody speaks the same language? check. Sounds like the Amish actually have a society. What we live in though, can't be described as a society or a culture. It's more like a cesspool. Society: "a voluntary association of individuals for common ends; especially: an organized group working together or periodically meeting because of common interests, beliefs, or profession." I was born here, so there goes the voluntary part. Organized group of people? What if there's like 5 million different organized groups squabbling over table scraps? Again, a cesspool. Common beliefs? Again, it's just a bunch of people squabbling over table scraps, trying to argue their correct belief. As you can see, America fails in every regard when you try to define it as a society.

Edited by LostInSpace2012

this already happened to my country, especially coz we entered stupid european union

we can't sell real estate (houses) without paying for some stupid energy consumption certificate
we can't make home brew alcohol on domestic way like we could in last 200 years, because now we again need approval from f***ing goverment to do it

they started to change law in their favor, so now every house - and I mean house with yard, back yard (real land),

every house that has a water-well in yard, again has to PAY freaking tax for it !

why ? because you drain water from water they can't - and that water is even healthier than crap we get in pipes

Edited by vinifera

If you got a problem with the law, then you can legally assemble, protest or boycott. Not buying into new money, is part of sloving the problem, like not buying fancy cell phones, and having payment plans, or even family plans, and just sticking to rules of how you grewed up. Not being pressured into, deals and offers. Not being afraid to hang up a phone on a telemarketer.

Right now USA does not have a problem with anything. They are just fine and dandy. I will admit, their are tons of things to complain about, but you take away the internet, stop driving your car, and have no kids. Even if you have kids, Uncle Sam has got your back. We still have our world. We still have tv to raise our kids, we still have libraries to go to, we still have bar tabs, we still have places to go to talk to people for free. We still have means of living without telephones. We can even sing out-loud, outside. You could even go inside of a court room and watch cases, get involved.

Otherwise the more laws we put on each other, the more harder it becomes for everybody as whole. thirty years back, things were nuetral, but guess what? It was still hard for everybody, as a whole. You want to start a "Village" then you have to find people who want that kind of life. A couple of people in the western part of the USA did that. They brought a bunch of land, and started their own society, that is legal. Maybe you could find out about that too. You know what the sad part is? people attacked them and accused them of things, because they were living differently.

The first step to victory is ignoring everybody, and spreading your message. You gotta problem, with people. Sometime ago, I would talk in public, and I get "that is right", while other times I get "shuddap". The person who says shuddap, is the person, who is going to be the person who is making the petty cash, only to last long enough to make a couple of children.

It is your life, and you have the right to choose. You have many rights, do not let them go away, for your children or children, children.

Edited by ROTS

when I started this topic I was going on about 3 days without any sleep... which can mess with your mind. I can easily give in to despair sometimes. But like ROTS message, it's better to try and find the good in people and stay positive. It's a nice sunny day outside. I can come and go as I please, I can go outside and go for a bike ride, should be grateful for the simple things.