RT Seven Lite Issue

Hi Guys

i am trying to remove RT7LitePIlaunch.exe file as is not loading i found it in install.wim i found the file in the windows folder and can remove it but no idea how its being loaded

the only thing i could find was

/windows/Setup/scripts/SetupComplete.cmd

but that only shows

regsvr32 /s %systemroot%\system32\quartz.dllregsvr32 /s %systemroot%\syswow64\quartz.dll@echo offExit

• 2 weeks later...

Did you have any luck with this issue ? I just did up an unattended and basic tweaks windows 7 pro 64 iso. The only hang up is when I load after initial install it gives me the error that it couldnt install rt7litepi something like that. I have to do a reinstall to find the exact error again. However it sounds like its the same function as you noted.

I've used r7tlite in the past but havent had this issue before, so not sure if i missed a setting or something.

FYI. RT7Lite did not originate here nor do we have any association with the Author. We therefore can't give you any assistance with a Project not of "our own" that development has -obviously- been discontinued.

If that WIM has that in it and you didn't put it there via RT7Lite, you have a Pirated (warez) version. If not (i.e. yours is legit) then stop using RT7Lite and use this instead.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/139077-7customizer-a-windows-7-customization-and-deployment-tool/

@WarS - did you not notice there were NO replies to the OP? Does that say anything about support -here- for that Product at all? Few or -no- Members use it because it tended to be loaded with bugs.

We therefore can't give you any assistance with a Project not of "our own" that development has -obviously- been discontinued.

We cannot? :w00t::unsure:

I thought that we do provide (on a voluntary basis) assistance for any number of projects that were not originated on MSFN (no matter whether discontinued or not).

In any case it seems like people here:

http://www.sevenforums.com/

are more familiar with it.

jaclaz

FYI. RT7Lite did not originate here nor do we have any association with the Author. We therefore can't give you any assistance with a Project not of "our own" that development has -obviously- been discontinued.

If that WIM has that in it and you didn't put it there via RT7Lite, you have a Pirated (warez) version. If not (i.e. yours is legit) then stop using RT7Lite and use this instead.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/139077-7customizer-a-windows-7-customization-and-deployment-tool/

@WarS - did you not notice there were NO replies to the OP? Does that say anything about support -here- for that Product at all? Few or -no- Members use it because it tended to be loaded with bugs.

yes i was able to remove the relevant files using DISM GUI i mounted the install.wim and removed the relevant files affecting the login process after setup had completed

i can't remember where i downloaded RT7Lite the menu always loaded in the past but i still have no idea why it stopped or if quartz.dll in system32 & syswow64 is a legit file belonging to Microsoft

Yes, it is, and apparently there was some kind of "problem" with it being correctly register. :unsure: Just google

quartz.dll "windows 7"
and you'll get "why" RT7Lites was set to do that. Edited by submix8c