Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

load IOS application on computer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

pierini1

pierini1
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 19-February 14

Hello,

i purchased a IOS application from Apple store but i have no iphone, no ipod and no ipad.

So i ask you:

is it possible to run that IOS application on my computer or in any other way ?

Remember mac OS (xcode) only allow you to run applications you created by yourself as developmenter but application i wanna run is not mine.

Goodbye.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,828 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03
Your outta luck, sorry

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian, 19 February 2014 - 04:48 AM.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,921 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

The problem is that Apple is pretty good at not allowing non-certified devices to download apps even if you purchase them. But I wonder how you were able to purchase it without having a device to access the store?

MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,828 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03
Not only that but why would you even buy it ?

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,921 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

I can think of a reason... but if so I would have experimented with trying to get a free app first.

MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

pierini1

pierini1
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 19-February 14

because i had iphone but they stole me it.

ironman14

ironman14

• PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13
I believe you can do it. Check out bluestacks:http://www.bluestacks.com

pierini1

pierini1
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 19-February 14

thanks for advice but is it only for android apps and not for IOS ones ?

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Joined 20-January 14

This might work, but it cost 3 euro.  http://tips.techzene...apps-on-pc.html (blog where I found the program) and http://www.xpadian.com/xpadian.html (the program; called iPadian)

Edited by Flasche, 27 February 2014 - 09:40 PM.

Seeker Of Truth by E. E. Cummings                                                                                           Quote (Me)

• seeker of truth                                                 "If you want to reach and discover the true meaning of order; You must go through chaos first."            344d0f9.jpg
  • follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • Joined 12-May 07

@Flasche, you need to edit your above links.  They should be - http://tips.techzene...apps-on-pc.html - and - http://www.xpadian.com/xpadian.html.

Cheers and Regards

Posted Image

ironman14

ironman14

• PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

thanks for advice but is it only for android apps and not for IOS ones ?

I thought at first that it was for iOS too, but it seems like an Android emulator. Sorry :-(

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Joined 20-January 14

@Flasche, you need to edit your above links.  They should be - http://tips.techzene...apps-on-pc.html - and - http://www.xpadian.com/xpadian.html.

Cheers and Regards

Modified. Curious though were they just too messy or against forum rules for posting links (aka messy?).

Seeker Of Truth by E. E. Cummings                                                                                           Quote (Me)

• seeker of truth                                                 "If you want to reach and discover the true meaning of order; You must go through chaos first."            344d0f9.jpg
  • follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • Joined 12-May 07

Curious though were they just too messy or against forum rules for posting links (aka messy?).

Neither.  They just didn't work.  The first one had "This" appended to the end of it, and the second had ")" appended.  Both caused the respective link to not function when clicked.

In the future, if you want to see exactly what is going on with your post before you post it, you can toggle the edit box "WYSIWYG" mode, (which is the little button in the top left of the edit box directly above the "B", ie "Bold", button), which exposes the BBCode equivalent commands.  Since the post is essentially just text at that point, it is also sometimes easier to perform certain edits at that stage.  It takes practice, but it is sometimes handy.

Cheers and Regards

Posted Image

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Joined 20-January 14

@op 

you are looking for a program that can open ipa files. Description from files.org

What is an IPA file?

Files that contain the .ipa file extension are normally used on the iPhone and iPod Touch mobile devices. The IPA file format is a container file format that is used for storing applications that are designed for use on the iPod Touch and the iPhone.

IPA files are similar to Zip files. The IPA file is not actually the application file, but is the container file that is used to store the application that is to be installed on the user's device. When a user downloads an application from the iTunes App Store to their iPhone or iPod Touch device, the application is downloaded in the IPA file container.

You could try to convert the file to an .apk (android file) but if I recall there are copyright laws that would prevent you.

• follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Joined 20-January 14

Curious though were they just too messy or against forum rules for posting links (aka messy?).

Neither.  They just didn't work.  The first one had "This" appended to the end of it, and the second had ")" appended.  Both caused the respective link to not function when clicked.

In the future, if you want to see exactly what is going on with your post before you post it, you can toggle the edit box "WYSIWYG" mode, (which is the little button in the top left of the edit box directly above the "B", ie "Bold", button), which exposes the BBCode equivalent commands.  Since the post is essentially just text at that point, it is also sometimes easier to perform certain edits at that stage.  It takes practice, but it is sometimes handy.

Cheers and Regards

Gotcha thanks for the tip  :thumbup

• follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

pierini1

pierini1
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 19-February 14

well, i downloaded IPADIAN a lot of times but IPADIAN only allows me to load default apps, not mine.

But in blog shown here below in red colour :

http://tips.techzene...apps-on-pc.html

they say on the contrary because they say i can run any IOS app of mine.

• But you can also add your favorite iOS apps by clicking on the 'App Store' icon.
  • Once you click the 'App Store' icon, you'll be taken to the app folder where you can install any app you wish to run. Click on 'FREE' button on any particular app and then it will be instantly downloaded to your PC from the App store.

So which is the truth ?

And what is the different between PAID IPADIAN and FREE IPADIAN ?

Bye.

Edited by pierini1, 01 March 2014 - 08:39 AM.

submix8c

submix8c

Inconceivable!

• Patrons
  • 4,338 posts
  • Joined 14-September 05
How to Run iPhone Apps on PC - Play iOS 7 Games on PC Using iPadian

Are the Apps iOS-7 apps?

Runs almost any iOS app without any issues or lagging.

One must assume -almost- any iOS-7 apps.

You initially said

i purchased a IOS application<snip>is it possible to run that IOS application

So, you're saying your PURCHASED one desn't work? Also, as you quoted from that link

Click on 'FREE' button

So one might believe that it may not allow for "purchased"? :unsure: They also stated in that link

Also, the size of the software is much lesser than the Bluestacks.

So, interestingly, they mention Bluestacks which is for Android only? Very strange indeed. Addidionally, on the main xPadian page it says this

iPadian it's the First and unique software who allow you to customize your desktop with iOS 7 looks & feel then run the best iPad/iPhone Apps on your windows For FREE*

Wonder what that asterisk (*) at the end means?

Finally, I don't see a "paid" iPadian on the page or anywhere else. Where did you see that? :blink:

I seriously can't see anyone "purchasing" an unnamed App (you never named it) just to test iPadian (or any other iPad/iPhone-emulating App) for you. All we can do is help you find a -potentially- useful software. BTW, I don't believe -anybody- endorsed or tested any of the suggestions. Sorry about that, but it appears that it's up to you to figure it out with any -suggestions- (not to be construed as endorsements) that may be given. ;)

iPadian comment on Facebook (seems there IS a Paid version) -

https://www.facebook...396579207136089

So it seems that -maybe- it doesn't really work? :unsure:

Edited by submix8c, 01 March 2014 - 03:18 PM.

Someday the tyrants will be unthroned... Jason "Jay" Chasteen; RIP, bro!

Posted Image

pierini1

pierini1
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 19-February 14

but anybody can't install IPADIAN because it has got 20 viruses inside.

Virus report is from virustotal.com

Download link is at the bottom of this page:

http://iosgames.weebly.com/

and direct link is here:

http://iosgames.weeb...917/ipadian.rar

How is this possible it has got 20 viruses ?

Ipadian paid version is in the middle of this page:

http://www.xpadian.com/xpadian.html

and it redirects you to this page to pay ipadian:

http://goo.gl/wyoZax

Edited by pierini1, 02 March 2014 - 02:31 AM.

submix8c

submix8c

Inconceivable!

• Patrons
  • 4,338 posts
  • Joined 14-September 05

(sigh...) According to VirusTotal it's loaded with... ADWARE, not Viruses! (17 of 48, NOT 20, as you state!)

https://www.virustot...sis/1388525066/

"Buyer beware" and that includes "Freeware/Trailware". You WILL get Adware!

One might "assume" that if you get the PAID one, it will "disable" the Adware. LOTS of "Free Stuff" that also has the "Paid Version" do that type of thing. No surprise here. ;)

Edited by submix8c, 02 March 2014 - 11:29 AM.

Posted Image

pierini1

pierini1
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 19-February 14

it is me again, well, i downloaded a clean version of IPADIAN from here:

www.goo.gl/pcHmJu

or from here:

www.ipadian.net/ipadian2full.zip

but now when i open IPADIAN, there are only IPADIAN default apps i can run and not more.

I mean, i cannot add and run my ios application i purchased from apple store.

Could you explain me more about that ?

For example, here

http://tips.techzene...apps-on-pc.html

they say i can run any ios app but it is abcolutely not possible.

• Once you click the 'App Store' icon, you'll be taken to the app folder where you can install any app you wish to run. Click on 'FREE' button on any particular app and then it will be instantly downloaded to your PC from the App store.
  • Next, you'll find that the downloaded app icon will be added to your homescreen and you can access the app by clicking on the icon.

P.S. = if you need IPADIAN, you can download clean version from my links above.

Edited by pierini1, 04 March 2014 - 03:16 AM.

submix8c

submix8c

Inconceivable!

• Patrons
  • 4,338 posts
  • Joined 14-September 05

:realmad: :realmad:

How many times do you need told? Links to the information has been give and -you- keep giving the -SAME LINK-?

READ what links were given. It appears to be a NO-GO and -NO- I am -NOT- going to install stuff I -DON'T NEED- or -BUY- an -IOS APP- just to satisfy you.

I do (and appearently nobody else on MSFN) NOT need such a program like iPadian!

Go read the links!!! (sheesh) HERE is a qoute from one (which you APPARENTLY did NOT READ!)

I purchased iPadian within the last hour, thinking that I could use it to access any iPhone app. However, it looks like that is not the case. How do I get a refund?
:whistle:

Posted Image

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Joined 20-January 14
I purchased iPadian within the last hour, thinking that I could use it to access any iPhone app. However, it looks like that is not the case. How do I get a refund?
:whistle:

That's not gonna matter since it seems like they taken it down. Taken from redirect link from the link when you try to order it. (more specifically the link I gave)

This product is not currently for sale.

@pierini1

I did my best. I searched for hours just to try to find a emulator, but that was the only one I could find. (that still existed) There used to be one called IEmu but that was killed of but I looked at the sites caches (since it doesn't exist and now redirects to a Ipod or I phone jail break website) to see if they had a download to no luck. There even used to be an app for android that would convert the ipa to apk but yet again that was killed too. (curiously though the opposite way around apk to ipa does exist) unfortunently this seems to be impossible.

Edited by Flasche, 04 March 2014 - 09:49 PM.

• follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Joined 20-January 14

The link you gave for ipadian has a forum so issues that you might want to resolve with it would better be asked their http://gameplayer.ipadian.net/forum/.

• follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

pierini1

pierini1
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 19-February 14

Alright, thanks the same for everything

pierini1

pierini1
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 19-February 14

but i found this trick shown here to load IOS applications without IOS device:

http://www.ehow.co.u...od-apps-pc.html

Instructions
  1. 1

Download an iPhone emulator program to the PC’s desktop--for example, the free Desktop iPhone program (see link in Resources). Double-click on the file after it has finished downloading. Follow the menu prompts to install the program on the hard drive. Restart the PC to avoid any possible conflicts with the Windows operating system.

2. 2

Launch the iTunes syncing program by selecting it from the “Start,” “All Applications” pop-up menu.

3. 3

Launch the iPhone emulator program by selecting it from the “Start,” “All Applications” pop-up menu. Click on the “Sync notification” or “Enable sync” button on the iPhone emulator program’s main screen.

4. 4

Click on the icon of the iPhone emulator that has now appeared beneath “Devices” in the left column of the iTunes program.

5. 5

Click on the “Apps” tab at the top of the iTunes program’s screen. Check the checkbox next to the app that you want to play. Click the “Sync” button at the bottom of the iTunes program’s screen.

6. 6

Right-click on the icon of the iPhone emulator after iTunes has performed a sync and stated that it is done in a text field at the top of the program’s screen. Select “Eject” from the pop-up menu. Quit iTunes.

so i downloaded "air phone emulator" from

but there is no SYNC button and same thing for ITUNES.

Any solution ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users