load IOS application on computer

pierini1

well, i downloaded IPADIAN a lot of times but IPADIAN only allows me to load default apps, not mine.

But in blog shown here below in red colour :

http://tips.techzene.com/2013/12/how-to-run-iphone-apps-on-pc.html

they say on the contrary because they say i can run any IOS app of mine.

• But you can also add your favorite iOS apps by clicking on the 'App Store' icon.
  • Once you click the 'App Store' icon, you'll be taken to the app folder where you can install any app you wish to run. Click on 'FREE' button on any particular app and then it will be instantly downloaded to your PC from the App store.

So which is the truth ?

And what is the different between PAID IPADIAN and FREE IPADIAN ?

Bye.

Edited by pierini1

How to Run iPhone Apps on PC - Play iOS 7 Games on PC Using iPadian

Are the Apps iOS-7 apps?

Runs almost any iOS app without any issues or lagging.

One must assume -almost- any iOS-7 apps.

You initially said

i purchased a IOS application<snip>is it possible to run that IOS application

So, you're saying your PURCHASED one desn't work? Also, as you quoted from that link

Click on 'FREE' button

So one might believe that it may not allow for "purchased"? :unsure: They also stated in that link

Also, the size of the software is much lesser than the Bluestacks.

So, interestingly, they mention Bluestacks which is for Android only? Very strange indeed. Addidionally, on the main xPadian page it says this

iPadian it's the First and unique software who allow you to customize your desktop with iOS 7 looks & feel then run the best iPad/iPhone Apps on your windows For FREE*

Wonder what that asterisk (*) at the end means?

Finally, I don't see a "paid" iPadian on the page or anywhere else. Where did you see that? :blink:

I seriously can't see anyone "purchasing" an unnamed App (you never named it) just to test iPadian (or any other iPad/iPhone-emulating App) for you. All we can do is help you find a -potentially- useful software. BTW, I don't believe -anybody- endorsed or tested any of the suggestions. Sorry about that, but it appears that it's up to you to figure it out with any -suggestions- (not to be construed as endorsements) that may be given. ;)

iPadian comment on Facebook (seems there IS a Paid version) -

https://www.facebook.com/ribbon/posts/396579207136089

So it seems that -maybe- it doesn't really work? :unsure:

Edited by submix8c

but anybody can't install IPADIAN because it has got 20 viruses inside.

Virus report is from virustotal.com

Download link is at the bottom of this page:

http://iosgames.weebly.com/

and direct link is here:

http://iosgames.weebly.com/uploads/5/9/3/9/5939917/ipadian.rar

How is this possible it has got 20 viruses ?

Ipadian paid version is in the middle of this page:

http://www.xpadian.com/xpadian.html

and it redirects you to this page to pay ipadian:

http://goo.gl/wyoZax

Edited by pierini1

(sigh...) According to VirusTotal it's loaded with... ADWARE, not Viruses! (17 of 48, NOT 20, as you state!)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2432601977475e6ed6c5785c59f682e7e1ce7da76e8ab3cd92c2e8933245335b/analysis/1388525066/

"Buyer beware" and that includes "Freeware/Trailware". You WILL get Adware!

One might "assume" that if you get the PAID one, it will "disable" the Adware. LOTS of "Free Stuff" that also has the "Paid Version" do that type of thing. No surprise here. ;)

Edited by submix8c

it is me again, well, i downloaded a clean version of IPADIAN from here:

www.goo.gl/pcHmJu

or from here:

www.ipadian.net/ipadian2full.zip

but now when i open IPADIAN, there are only IPADIAN default apps i can run and not more.

I mean, i cannot add and run my ios application i purchased from apple store.

Could you explain me more about that ?

For example, here

http://tips.techzene.com/2013/12/how-to-run-iphone-apps-on-pc.html

they say i can run any ios app but it is abcolutely not possible.

• Once you click the 'App Store' icon, you'll be taken to the app folder where you can install any app you wish to run. Click on 'FREE' button on any particular app and then it will be instantly downloaded to your PC from the App store.
  • Next, you'll find that the downloaded app icon will be added to your homescreen and you can access the app by clicking on the icon.

P.S. = if you need IPADIAN, you can download clean version from my links above.

Edited by pierini1

:realmad: :realmad:

How many times do you need told? Links to the information has been give and -you- keep giving the -SAME LINK-?

READ what links were given. It appears to be a NO-GO and -NO- I am -NOT- going to install stuff I -DON'T NEED- or -BUY- an -IOS APP- just to satisfy you.

I do (and appearently nobody else on MSFN) NOT need such a program like iPadian!

Go read the links!!! (sheesh) HERE is a qoute from one (which you APPARENTLY did NOT READ!)

I purchased iPadian within the last hour, thinking that I could use it to access any iPhone app. However, it looks like that is not the case. How do I get a refund?
:whistle:

I purchased iPadian within the last hour, thinking that I could use it to access any iPhone app. However, it looks like that is not the case. How do I get a refund?
:whistle:

That's not gonna matter since it seems like they taken it down. Taken from redirect link from the link when you try to order it. (more specifically the link I gave)

This product is not currently for sale.

@pierini1

I did my best. I searched for hours just to try to find a emulator, but that was the only one I could find. (that still existed) There used to be one called IEmu but that was killed of but I looked at the sites caches (since it doesn't exist and now redirects to a Ipod or I phone jail break website) to see if they had a download to no luck. There even used to be an app for android that would convert the ipa to apk but yet again that was killed too. (curiously though the opposite way around apk to ipa does exist) unfortunently this seems to be impossible.

Edited by Flasche

but i found this trick shown here to load IOS applications without IOS device:

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_6972532_play-ipod-apps-pc.html

Instructions
  1. 1

Download an iPhone emulator program to the PC’s desktop--for example, the free Desktop iPhone program (see link in Resources). Double-click on the file after it has finished downloading. Follow the menu prompts to install the program on the hard drive. Restart the PC to avoid any possible conflicts with the Windows operating system.

2. 2

Launch the iTunes syncing program by selecting it from the “Start,” “All Applications” pop-up menu.

3. 3

Launch the iPhone emulator program by selecting it from the “Start,” “All Applications” pop-up menu. Click on the “Sync notification” or “Enable sync” button on the iPhone emulator program’s main screen.

4. 4

Click on the icon of the iPhone emulator that has now appeared beneath “Devices” in the left column of the iTunes program.

5. 5

Click on the “Apps” tab at the top of the iTunes program’s screen. Check the checkbox next to the app that you want to play. Click the “Sync” button at the bottom of the iTunes program’s screen.

6. 6

Right-click on the icon of the iPhone emulator after iTunes has performed a sync and stated that it is done in a text field at the top of the program’s screen. Select “Eject” from the pop-up menu. Quit iTunes.

so i downloaded "air phone emulator" from

but there is no SYNC button and same thing for ITUNES.

Any solution ?

No offense, but why don't you ask your questions on the sites where you are getting these instructions? Why keep asking here?

You are obviously asking about stuff that the members here who have responded have no experience with, members that do have experience, if there are any, apparently have no interest in responding to you, and no one seems to have any interest in trying to install the software that you are finding and getting it to work to run IOS apps on their PC so that they can help you.

I guess none of us see any value at all in what you are trying to do, nor do we understand why you are continuing to pursue this. Maybe, if we knew which app(s) you were trying to run we would understand better, but most likely we would just try to suggest an alternate free app that does the same thing that was designed to run on Windows and suggest you use that instead.

Cheers and Regards