What do you think about chris pirillo

Flasche

Christopher Joseph Pirillo (born July 26, 1973) is the founder and CEO of LockerGnome, Inc., a network of blogs, Web forums, mailing lists, and online communities. He spent two years hosting the TechTV television program Call for Help, where he also hosted the first annual Call-for-Help-a-Thon. He now hosts videos on several Internet sites, including CNN, YouTube, ustream.tv, CBC and his own website. ---Wikipedia

Was that, that short stumpy underspeaking, unoticable guy on techtv, that was unoticable, otherwise I have never really seen him in action on techtv.

I think he had this youtube account, where he would have the star treck, ( marker ) light display in the background? Personally the guy is, a person who says rubbish about computers, and push people to buy new products. He is a salesman and nothing more. If he did have anything good to add to the tech community, then I have missed it.

I do not know much about his success, or personally life, but right now he seems to be in the green with his GNU thing, making speeches and this and that. So good for whatever he does. Otherwise I do not like him, and do not care about this character.

Edited by ROTS