xdot.tk UDC updates?

rockets4kids

I'm assuming -X- is working on it now.

Please note that this link:

http://xdot.tk/updates.html

currently redirects to:

http://xdot.tk/

which indicates (to me) that a "new" page of latest will be forthcoming.

HTH

edit -

Don't bother with original link. -X- has changed the website and the link in his signature.

Oh, and -X- has the latest ("last"?) one completed. "Mission Accomplished" ;)

Edited by submix8c

@rockets4kids

Sorry it took so long. I had a million things I wanted to be perfect. The HTML code on the site, check over every detail of the script, figure out a way to add the MSRT without including the huge binary (This alone took me 3 days trying to get GuiRunOnce to batch echo a link to the MSRT on the desktop until another way entered my head.), ran a gazillion XP setups in a virtual machine to the make sure everything was spot on, etc.

I'm no where near %100 satisfied. I'll go back and re-tweak the script, site, etc. As I right this, the line that contains the download link, changelog and last patch tuesday is way to big. LOL

@submix8c

updates.html is no more. It's now just xdot.tk. The file is still there so I don't get any 404's but the server redirects that URL to the root.

I had a lot of plans of adding more pages that's why I didn't just use the domain to begin with. I'll get to them eventually and when nuhi finishes his latest creation, I plan on making a UDC for those OS's...if it works likes nLite. Who knows, he might include a downloader in it already.