Marketeering, anti internet privacy, promoting internet for dumb peopl

ROTS

Okay, so I watch the news from time to time, and they have these funny little reporters, made, by young employees, in the news broadcasting.

Basically the idea, is that any place on the net, that is outside of government regulation, is considered to be equivalent to the black market. Of course the news, gave it a stupid name, for the whole thing itself.

If your a person who have been surfing the web since the Amiga or the advent of AOL, you obviously understanding what the news is trying to do. Spoof people into thinking, the normal usage of the internet, that we all know and love, should be government controlled.

As we all know, people have their rights, as the next presidency election approaches, their are people who wish to see war waged on peaceful lands. Their are people who wants everybody to live in fear, and their are people who want to find ways to control people, and rob them of everything they hold dare to us. I could always point to VISA's and various ACTS, that should be restricted, but I am not talking about raising limits on web usage.

For starters, I am stupefied to who in the world would want that. So far the internet for dumb people ( as I like to call it ), is a place where you can't afford netflix you go to Youtube. You want to look up something, but do not know how to search, you go to Wikipedia. You want to chat about things, you sign up with Facebook, give away your street number, and all kinds of crap, you do not need to, and presto, you get to talk with people. Want to buy something go Macys, and sign up with UPS.

Honestly it has come to a point, where they want people to be funneled through, a check point. Not for your safety, but the sanity of cowards, and people hiding behind their children, as well as people who are racist towards other people, except for when it comes to money of course.

Sometimes I wish we could start a community, of free minded people, who all would get along with each other, and have as much freedoms as possible. I would still be against capitalism of controlled substances, and individuals who pushes pro abortion attitudes on to young people. I also against people who are enablers of violence, but not against the right to bare arms. The fact I am seeing these news reporters, talking about all kinds of fears, and safety over the most common thing, which could be sloved by self control. Maybe it is my imagination, but the world has become so peaceful, the media just needs somebody to verbally attack. Because they can't name, names, they can easily choose things, where nobody has a strong yes or a strong no.

Something has to be done, because bills never make it to a capital, if people do not sign them. In fact have you ever seen the signing of bills on a street level? If not then how do we vote these monsters into office. I mean it is insanity. Sometimes, I see these old bureaucrats, and I am wondering, are they aware of what they are voting on, or are they hanging by the strings of grudges, being secretively senile, and incompetence. I know people need to trust somebody in their old age, but it is also funny how the younger ones, who barely have any understanding, of anything are just as mad as the older, ones.

If is like an entire younger generation, just pretended the last ten years never exsisted, and decided hey, look internet, a scary thing. We should impose problems on people, in order to clear up the over population problem.

The things is, with enough brainwashed people marching off a hill, it could even lead to our lives, being marched off a hill.

Edited by ROTS