Mavericks Skin Pack for Win7/8/8.1

skinpack

The new version of Mavericks Skin Pack is here now! the best experiences of Mac OS X Mavericks in Windows. in this new version we update many parts of pack, now the installer not need to restart your Windows and it will transform your Windows to Mac OS X Mavericks just in a few minutes, we fix all bugs and problems in pack and update many things, also now one installer works on Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7. Hope you like this new pack and enjoy it!

11.jpg 22.jpg

33.jpg 44.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg

Transform Windows 7/8/8.1 to Mac OS X Mavericks

Win7: Download

Win8: Download

Support:
Windows 8/8.1/7/SP1 [X86_X64] - [All Language] - [All Version]

Changelog:

Version 3.0
Added both of Win8 and Win7 installer in one installer
Added last version of uxstyle
Added theme resource changer
Change logon screen with registry
Change icons and theme without restart system
Enable aero in windows basic
Updated XWidget to Version: 1.90
Updated XLaunchpad to Version: 1.09
Updated icons and styles
Fixed bugs and problems
Remove riscky files

Vesrion 2.0
Added both of X86 and X64 installer in one installer
Updated icons and styles
Fixed bugs and problems

Version 1.0
-Initial release

To skinpack ...

As a courtesy to your fellow MSFN members you should explain in your post several things about your linked website and files ...

(1) There is no need to click on the gigantic green Download Now! button on the top of the page. Because if they do they will not receive the promised skin pack, but instead they will get a stub downloader EXE and be forced to trust the programmer of that file with their system security.

(2) Instead, they should scroll down to the text link that simply says "Download" that links directly to the skin pack zip file.

(3) You might also point out that both the Win7 and Win8 downloads are to the same exact file called: "SkinPack_Mavericks_3.0.zip".. ... ADDED: After looking at this I see it contains a file called

SkinPack Mavericks 3.0.exe that is an NSIS executable SFX that extracts to 1,379 files and 169 folders of non-english jibberish and would take quite a while to decipher if it is all kosher or not. It is possible it also contains an adware/ bloatware like the WinXP file. My question is why this mess rather than a typical simple skin pack?

(4) I also see a separate different one for WinXP on this page, but hosted at DeviantArt. ... ADDED: You might also want to note that the XP file called mavericks_skin_pack_1_0_xp_by_downloadsp-d6v58np.exe from DeviantArt is not a typical friendly skin download. It is an NSIS executable SFX that contains a few executable utilities in addition to the skin files, and at least one adware/bloatware called: TopTaskbar.exe. My question is the same as above, why not a typical simple skin pack?

The Skin sample screenshots do look pretty good though. :thumbup

EDIT: added more about the WinXP file.

EDIT2: added more about the Win7/Win8 file.

Edited by CharlotteTheHarlot

To skinpack ...

As a courtesy to your fellow MSFN members you should explain in your post several things about your linked website and files ...

(1) There is no need to click on the gigantic green Download Now! button on the top of the page. Because if they do they will not receive the promised skin pack, but instead they will get a stub downloader EXE and be forced to trust the programmer of that file with their system security.

(2) Instead, they should scroll down to the text link that simply says "Download" that links directly to the skin pack zip file.

(3) You might also point out that both the Win7 and Win8 downloads are to the same exact file called: "SkinPack_Mavericks_3.0.zip".. ... ADDED: After looking at this I see it contains a file called

SkinPack Mavericks 3.0.exe that is an NSIS executable SFX that extracts to 1,379 files and 169 folders of non-english jibberish and would take quite a while to decipher if it is all kosher or not. It is possible it also contains an adware/ bloatware like the WinXP file. My question is why this mess rather than a typical simple skin pack?

(4) I also see a separate different one for WinXP on this page, but hosted at DeviantArt. ... ADDED: You might also want to note that the XP file called mavericks_skin_pack_1_0_xp_by_downloadsp-d6v58np.exe from DeviantArt is not a typical friendly skin download. It is an NSIS executable SFX that contains a few executable utilities in addition to the skin files, and at least one adware/bloatware called: TopTaskbar.exe. My question is the same as above, why not a typical simple skin pack?

The Skin sample screenshots do look pretty good though. :thumbup

EDIT: added more about the WinXP file.

EDIT2: added more about the Win7/Win8 file.

all of our packs have adware you can skip it in installer , also top taskbar is a simple program to move takbar in top of screen.

all of our skinpacks modify system files in system32 like imageres.dll to change system icons, but the installer backups your orginal files to restore it when you unistall pack, also if you uncheck "icons" in installer option, it will dont modify your system files.

if you just want a simple pack without any modify you can use our mavericks theme pack from here:

http://mythemepack.com/mavericks-themepack-v1-0-for-win7/

http://mythemepack.com/mavericks-themepack-v1-0-for-win8/