Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Is Outlook 2003 safe enough to use for a user who knows what they'

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ryanch94

ryanch94

• 19 posts
  • Joined 04-December 12

...are doing?

I ask this because it is by far my favourite version of Outlook. I have 2 accounts set up, my personal Gmail and my college email which is on an Exchange server. I don't open any emails that look dodgy (gmail appears to catch most of them anyway) and I'm very careful in general about what I open in Outlook. Am I okay to continue using it past the EOL?

Edited by ryanch94, 19 April 2014 - 05:53 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Joined 20-January 14

...are doing?

I ask this because it is by far my favourite version of Outlook. I have 2 accounts set up, my personal Gmail and my college email which is on an Exchange server. I don't open any emails that look dodgy (gmail appears to catch most of them anyway) and I'm very careful in general about what I open in Outlook. Am I okay to continue using it past the EOL?

http://www.msfn.org/...pril/?p=1062933

Yes. Most malware comes from PEBCAK. Just make sure you have a good antivirus to check the mail.

Seeker Of Truth by E. E. Cummings                                                                                           Quote (Me)

• seeker of truth                                                 "If you want to reach and discover the true meaning of order; You must go through chaos first."            344d0f9.jpg
  • follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users