Forum rendering wrong

Flasche

I have no Idea what is going on, but after I refreshed the page the forum rendered as this "cant post picture now forum not letting me". Its really weird. I have the latest SeaMonkey on my vista computer and never had this issue before. Its like I'm viewing the picture in IE 5. Its just a big mess. I never had this issue till now, and I do not have it on another site like Google, or YouTube.

I have no Idea what is going on, but after I refreshed the page the forum rendered as this "cant post picture now forum not letting me". Its really weird. I have the latest SeaMonkey on my vista computer and never had this issue before. Its like I'm viewing the picture in IE 5. Its just a big mess. I never had this issue till now, and I do not have it on another site like Google, or YouTube.

Strangely I have no issue with this site under My windows Me opera 12.02 system. Could it be a cache issue.

Can you post a screenshot?

Did you try Ctrl+F5 to force a refresh?

I tried ctrl + f5 , but that did not work. I'll post a screenshot in a bit, since I have to transfer the picture over from my vista PC.

I tried ctrl + f5 , but that did not work. I'll post a screenshot in a bit, since I have to transfer the picture over from my vista PC.

Sorry cant upload photos. The site wont let me. (they are .bmp, and .jpg)

@Flasche,

Upload your image to the free, anonymous image hosting site of your choice, such as http://tinypic.com/ and save the link. Then when you use the "Image" button in the board "Reply to this topic" edit window, put the link to your image there. Then the image will appear in your post by magic!

Cheers and Regards

@Flasche,

Upload your image to the free, anonymous image hosting site of your choice, such as http://tinypic.com/ and save the link. Then when you use the "Image" button in the board "Reply to this topic" edit window, put the link to your image there. Then the image will appear in your post by magic!

Cheers and Regards

Thanks for the idea @bphlpt. The pics should be below. WARNING LARGE SIZE PICS

ka1sg5.jpg

oj18gz.jpg

Yeah, That happened few days and its due server error while working on it. Please clear you browser cache/temporary internet files and try. There is no other explanation.

Yeah, That happened few days and its due server error while working on it. Please clear you browser cache/temporary internet files and try. There is no other explanation.

I did that, and tried with Ccleaner, and it did not do a thing.

Something of interest. Today at school I was browsing the msfn forums like normal, but then I closed out of the tab (by accident). Instead of doing the shortcut to bring the tab back I typed in msfn.org into the address bar. (again by accident meant to type msfn.org/board) I was sent to the msfn homepage. Not a problem, so I clicked forums tab, but then the rendering issue started to happen on that computer too. I tried clearing the cache to no avail. Interesting find I think.

I found the cause of the problem. When you udated the site, something you added is conflicting with my adblock plus filter preference. The one filter I was using, is a fanboy one, and it is called Fanboys annoyance filter.

Not so good to hear that you use adblock on this site.

I'm very nervous when it comes to searching the web. I would donate, but my Job season hasn't started yet.

Edited by Flasche