Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Megasync client windows vista issue

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Hello. I was looking around for cloud services that give encrypted protection (so people, or them can't snoop), and with decent storage. I bumped into this one cloud service called Mega (made by the same guy who made Megaupload) who is all about privacy, and quick access to your files. It's mainly a browser access cloud, but they do have a desktop syncing program called Megasync. The only issue is that when I run it, an error pops up, and states that qtnetwork4.dll cant be found. When I try to find and install qtnetwork4.dll, it just disappears when I download it. It's really weird. (I thought that qtnetwork4.dll was a Windows 2000, and XP .dll not a Vista one) I can't seem to figure out why it disappears when I place it on the desktop, and its really intriguing me. (if your wondering hidden files and folder is unchecked, and so is hide system files)

Edited by Flasche, 14 May 2014 - 03:57 PM.

Seeker Of Truth by E. E. Cummings                                                                                           Quote (Me)

• seeker of truth                                                 "If you want to reach and discover the true meaning of order; You must go through chaos first."            344d0f9.jpg
  • follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Flasche

Flasche

A bottled message!!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Issue found. Av heuristic scanning was quarantining the file.

Seeker Of Truth by E. E. Cummings                                                                                           Quote (Me)

• seeker of truth                                                 "If you want to reach and discover the true meaning of order; You must go through chaos first."            344d0f9.jpg
  • follow no path                                 
  • all paths lead where
  • truth is here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN