Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flasche

Megasync client windows vista issue

2 posts in this topic

Hello. I was looking around for cloud services that give encrypted protection (so people, or them can't snoop), and with decent storage. I bumped into this one cloud service called Mega (made by the same guy who made Megaupload) who is all about privacy, and quick access to your files. It's mainly a browser access cloud, but they do have a desktop syncing program called Megasync. The only issue is that when I run it, an error pops up, and states that qtnetwork4.dll cant be found. When I try to find and install qtnetwork4.dll, it just disappears when I download it. It's really weird. (I thought that qtnetwork4.dll was a Windows 2000, and XP .dll not a Vista one) I can't seem to figure out why it disappears when I place it on the desktop, and its really intriguing me. (if your wondering hidden files and folder is unchecked, and so is hide system files)

Edited by Flasche

Issue found. Av heuristic scanning was quarantining the file.