New Unofficial Version - 1.6.5

1.8 may take a few months to arrive as there will be some pretty big functionality changes. Lower-risk changes and updates to supporting binaries may be backported to 1.7 as point releases during the development of 1.8.

SevenOptimus.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

is your tool able to unpack the firmware of my cdrom :

http://www.sony-optiarc.us/support/downloads/blurayseries.html

http://www.sony-optiarc.us/fileadmin/downloads/WinDL_BC5600S_V103.zip

the exe fails saying it does not find correctly my drive...may be there is a flasher inside with rom or you know what it "wants" or needs to find my drive

bc5600.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

1) Could you please insert an option to disable the question that ask for another file after extraction?

2) It would be nice to have a option in the shell menu to only show the type of file without extract (that should work also for type that currently cannot be extracted).

3) It would be nice to ask if enable or not the update check during installation instead of the first run.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to get SevenOptimus`s UniExtractor 1.7 nowadays?

He wasn`t online here in quite some time and although other tools on his site have working links, UniExtract in particular isn`t available.

Also, does anyone know of how to find out, for example, which version of InstallShield is ".cab" file packed with, as I`ve seen somewhere that it is relevant.?

• 2 weeks later...