Nintendo discontinues Wi-Fi connection service on Wii/DS/DSi

ironman14

As a user of mindless games like COD and Assassins Creed and battlefield I cant tell you that the WII platform is immature at best (online, corting the big titles, controllers), you can't sell your brand forever on past success. If the company was run by enthusiasts and not business people they would be reading forums and keeping there finger on the pulse. Can you say Atari..cough...cough...It makes me mad that they let business people ruin these companies. They did a lot of things right also but that doesn't matter if you cant capture the hearts and minds of the mob.

I didn't call the games mindless. I've only ever played the CoD games, so I guess my reply was a bit judgemental. However, my only intent wax to sum up the videos, and that's what I saw in the videos. I'll bet those games are great to some people. I've played CoD: World at war, and I don't mind it, but it's not my favorite. The Xbox/PS3 appear to be better for battle games. However, out of the 3, the Wii is the youngest, so in my mind it should be supported the longest. I think the Wii should get the internet back so it could be used for what it does best (racing, sports), but if gamers want to play battle games, use another platform. I respect your opinion fully. I was just stating mine.

There was actually a finally to this little series here did. I'll post it in a sec

As a user of mindless games like COD and Assassins Creed and battlefield I cant tell you that the WII platform is immature at best (online, corting the big titles, controllers), you can't sell your brand forever on past success. If the company was run by enthusiasts and not business people they would be reading forums and keeping there finger on the pulse. Can you say Atari..cough...cough...It makes me mad that they let business people ruin these companies. They did a lot of things right also but that doesn't matter if you cant capture the hearts and minds of the mob.

I didn't call the games mindless. I've only ever played the CoD games, so I guess my reply was a bit judgemental. However, my only intent wax to sum up the videos, and that's what I saw in the videos. I'll bet those games are great to some people. I've played CoD: World at war, and I don't mind it, but it's not my favorite. The Xbox/PS3 appear to be better for battle games. However, out of the 3, the Wii is the youngest, so in my mind it should be supported the longest. I think the Wii should get the internet back so it could be used for what it does best (racing, sports), but if gamers want to play battle games, use another platform. I respect your opinion fully. I was just stating mine.

No offence taken, The wii could do everything and is a super fun platform, i'm considering buying one just so I can play a few games that I miss.

• 1 month later...

Nintendo is for idiots

Microsoft waste our time

SONY is just milking it eitherway.

Their is the SONY TV which is an PS3/PS2 but only DLC

ONLY AN id*** WOULD PAY FOR SOMETHING THEY DO NOT OWN. I AM TALKING MEDIA WISE. Their needs to be a system, where this thing could be balanced and traded correctly. Not just Download Pay ( DLC ) bs.

I only play things I grew up with, or THINGS I MISSED OUT ON.

Their is always Kal. The only reason your gaming on their services is to play against seven year olds.

Edited by ROTS