Looking to add live chat support tool on real estate website

• 4 months later...

It’s very easy to use, fast and also comes with some extra features like co-browsing, tracking and detailed visitor information.  They’ve helped me to create successful long-term relations with customers and close way more sales than I used to. I would definitely recommend it to every business.

Sure, but the point remains.

Do they provide free, countless bananas?

It's binary, 0/1 or Yes/No.

Potatoes might do :unsure:

915z2sy162.jpg

jaclaz

• 6 months later...

Live chat script is a good idea. Embedding it in a website is a bit of a task. I have my own online boutique and had also got the live chat feature built in my website to be able to interact in a better way with my customers. However, since I know nothing about website design, I took professional help from web design company new york in this case.

Edited by puntoMX
Link removed

Live chat script is a good idea. Embedding it in a website is a bit of a task. I have my own online boutique and had also got the live chat feature built in my website to be able to interact in a better way with my customers. However, since I know nothing about website design, I took professional help in this case.

Hi, Terry :), does your online boutique site provide free bananas, potatoes or lambada dancers? :unsure:

I have lately found that while I use extensively the chat features of my banana and potatoes dealers sites, I never use the same facility on the lambada dancers ones, so I would say that the usefulness of live chat may depend on the specific kind of goods or services on the site...

jaclaz

I didn't get you on the banana and potato thing Jaclaz. But yes, I do agree that the usefulness of live chat depends on the kinds of services a site provides. Integrating live chat on all sites is definitely not recommended. But since Andrew here has a real estate website, embedding a live chat script is a good option.

Edited by terrypease

I didn't get you on the banana and potato thing Jaclaz. But yes, I do agree that the usefulness of live chat depends on the kinds of services a site provides. Integrating live chat on all sites is definitely not recommended. But since Andrew here has a real estate website, embedding a live chat script is a good option.

Well, you might have missed how both andrewwiggins20 and jessicawalton are both parts of a rather common SPAM scheme.

1. a new user at his/her first post asks (in a "vague" manner) a question
  2. soon after another new user at his/her first post replies (also in a "vague" manner) adding a link to a Commercial tool or service or site promoting the service/site.

Usually this SPAM scheme is promptly detected and both posts are removed, but sometimes the Admin/Mods leave them (usually making the link non-active) and we can have some fun on the matter.

Another common scheme is that of a new user posting a "normal" post and afterwards edit it to add a link to promote some company/service.

Which opens of course the question, since there were no links in your original post and you just added one, whether you are a legitimate user very thankful to the good guys that helped you with your boutique site or you are also a spammer :unsure:

jaclaz 

• 1 year later...

You can try with ChatWing live chat for your websites. ChatWing is helpful and supportive. You can live chat with lot's of people at a time over 1000 users. And also there is an option for banned users, delete users, private message is possible to send. Thanks!