Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Outlook 2010 problem, IMAP

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

mike13

mike13

• PipPip
  • 148 posts

For about the last ten days or so, I have been getting this message  "Your Imap Server Closed the Connection"

Then there are two boxes, OK,  and Details. Under this there are two additional messages. Cannot display the folder, Cannot connect to the server. If I click on the OK a few times, all is well. I can send and receive messages. But sometimes I need to close Outlook and restart it. This Imap message usually appears when I first open Outlook, although it has happened when I opened a different folder, after outlook was already open.  I called to my Internet provider and they tell me all the settings are fine, that it is an Outlook problem. I googled the message, and tried several of the fixes, but no luck. I even did  that REPAIR to Office 2010, still no luck. Any suggestions ?? I am condidering upgrading to Microsoft Office 2013, which has Outlook 2013...would that correct my problem for sure, or could I still have the same message about IMAP closing the connection etc.  Thanks, Mike

Edited by mike13, Today, 04:09 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN