Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

HP Mini 110-3735DX and Win 2k!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Brahnix

Brahnix

• 20 posts

I'm determined to get 2k on this system, it's perfect for 2k!

However, I cannot, for the life of me, get the storage driver to work. I've been going at it for the past day and I've probably wasted 10 CD's trying to get it right.

I neeeeed help.

Default setup tells me that achix86.sys is corrupt.

I've done some digging and found out the driver I need for my model is ICH7M/MDH SATA controller. I've tried tons of different variants and I keep getting IASTOR.sys is corrupt.

So, then I went with the Universal driver, and now I'm getting UNIATA.sys could not be found.

There's no option to switch between RAID/ACHI/IDE in the BIOS, so that's out the window.

I've been using nlite to slipstream the drivers.

I'm also slipstreaming the graphics and net drivers, if that could complicate anything.

Has anyone else encountered something similar? I'm at wits end and I don't know what I can do. Please help!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Brahnix

How to remove advertisement from MSFN