Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Looking for old driver utility

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

aoliv

aoliv
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 18-September 14

Hi, I lost all my Unattended, Driver, and Nlite utilitys some time ago in a Hd crash. I cold find almost everthing seraching at MSFN, RyanVm and Driverpacks forums. What am I looking for are some shell (BAT/CMD) utilits to uncompress a (.exe) driver and extract the necessary file to easly integrated with nlite.

Any help will be apreciated, thanks a lot,

Alex

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,411 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04

Do you remember that such a batch script existed?

Or you are asking if anyone has made one?

AFAICR, it is an easy but manual process, using the .exe installer or Universal Extractor or 7-zip:

http://www.msfn.org/...es-from-an-exe/

jaclaz

aoliv

aoliv
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 18-September 14

I remember I have three program that I use.

The first one extract the computer installed drivers I think it was DriverGrabber or similar one.

The second one I think it was a early version of Universal Extractor, or similar with a command line, and I used it to uncompress multiple drives at the same time.

The last one extract the drivers using INF files, like DriverGrabber does, put them in a directory tree. I found one DriverCompressor but it is not what I am looking for.

Answering your question I remember a batch file who organize uncompress drives in a directory tree using the Inf file.

I really appreciated if some one could help me to find it

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by aoliv, Yesterday, 06:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN