Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Need a last couple of parts for my new pc PLEASE HELP

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,890 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03

As most of you know I haven't had a home pc for a few months now. I have gotten most of a new one together though. 

If you can help this is what I have left for need(s) hard drive(s) and a video card. 

I have pci 2+ capabilities.

PM me for my physical address, if you can send any donation via Paypal my address there is kelsenellenelvian @ gmail.com 

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian, 07 January 2015 - 11:59 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Axy314

Axy314
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 28-October 14

I hope you get your new pc, thanks for the amazing WPIW it is such a wonder it helps me a lot, i will to send you a donation when i can afford it, because that stuning program helped me to impress my boss, today we use it for our cibercoffe business for updating our pcs too.

submix8c

submix8c

Inconceivable!

• Patrons
  • 4,466 posts
  • Joined 14-September 05

Specify minimal requirements/needs/wants/wish. I have very little left, and mostly early 2000 stuff, add-in boards.

Someday the tyrants will be unthroned... Jason "Jay" Chasteen; RIP, bro!

Posted Image

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,890 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03

I have all the peripherals I mainly need a system that has the following: At least a dual core and 4+ gigs of ram ( I DO ALLOT of vm testing) Plus a good amount of hard drive space.

submix8c

submix8c

Inconceivable!

• Patrons
  • 4,466 posts
  • Joined 14-September 05

Try this. They did have a "shop" at the Goodwill store, but closed it down (Dayton, OH).

http://www.ebay.com/...bargainsonpcs11

I got my AMD x64 4400+ (2g DDR2) Win7Pro tower for $150. Loose 1G RAM sticks $10/ea.

Someday the tyrants will be unthroned... Jason "Jay" Chasteen; RIP, bro!

Posted Image

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,890 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03

I hope you get your new pc, thanks for the amazing WPIW it is such a wonder it helps me a lot, i will to send you a donation when i can afford it, because that stuning program helped me to impress my boss, today we use it for our cibercoffe business for updating our pcs too.

Thank you, please also be aware that WPI is not free for business uses. It has been this way for nearly 6 years and is stated in the enclosed license and the about window.

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,890 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03

UPDATE almost there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users