Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

1st try with intergrated sata driver failed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

anthonyng

anthonyng
  • 1 posts
  • Joined Today, 03:39 AM
hi all, im a newbie to this nlite software, i need help to get over with my problem in the installation of windows xp for sata hard disk, tested using virtual box.

things i do in nlite
1.only integrate the sata controler driver
(am i missing other driver or anything? need a instructions from expert here)

the result turns out after done installing devices, it pops up kernel blue screen... sorry that i only know the kernel word on that blue screen...

hope to see replies soon with answers that are working...

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,680 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04

Which exact driver(s) are you trying to integrate with nlite (or which specific computer is it)?

I mean, it makes little sense to test in virtual box something that will behave differently when (if) the actual specific hardware is detected.

There are tens (or more) different SATA drivers, and the installation of the one (or the other) will be "triggered" by the install routine hardware autodetection.

If you are trying to make a (almost) "universal" Windows XP install disk, you'd better go for the DriverPacks (the site does provide detailed instructions for use with nlite):

http://driverpacks.net/

http://forum.driverp....net/index.php 

jaclaz

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Baidu (1)