bigmuscle

i have a question about the aeroglass gui.   first is there a tutorial of any kind on the settings on the gui?

secondly on the second tab under theme, with no instructions i found anywhere  i made some assumptions

and for theme atlas i created my theme atlas and saved it to the folder of the theme i was using and then picked it

as my theme atlas with the browse button. not sure if that is the correct way to set the theme atlas up or not.

and then below that it says glass reflection image and has a browse button but i honestly have no clue where i would

find the image of the glass reflection that is needed for that function. can anyone point me in the correct direction i need to be going

to set up the glass reflection for my theme?  i am using Mr GRIM's hud red theme for win10 v1607 aniversary edition

thanks for any help i can get on this issue

Quasi

33 minutes ago, PeterSvP said:

Looks like AeroGlass GUI Don't work with the latest 1.5 Glass8 version. Changing the colors does not do anything for me since then.

Try the using the Accent tab for setting the colors in Win 10.

-Noel

• 2 weeks later...

Best is to restore various registry values from another identical Win10 installation like this path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM

But don't know which ones missing here.

6 hours ago, Cris_ said:

Best is to restore various registry values from another identical Win10 installation like this path:

Thanks!

On 10/11/2016 at 6:09 AM, PeterSvP said:

Looks like AeroGlass GUI Don't work with the latest 1.5 Glass8 version. Changing the colors does not do anything for me since then.

5 hours ago, MagicBullet said:

Aero Glass GUI "Glass Colors" tab such as color balance and opacity is not functioning with Windows 10 Anniversary Update 1607.  Any fix incoming? 

Capture.PNG

Use the new version using the options on the "accent" tab

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/173165-aero-glass-gui/?do=findComment&comment=1130153

Edited by Shining Escuridao

13 hours ago, Cris_ said:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM]
"Composition"=dword:00000001
"ColorizationGlassAttribute"=dword:00000001
"AccentColor"=dword:ff000000
"ColorPrevalence"=dword:00000001
"EnableAeroPeek"=dword:00000001
"ColorizationColor"=dword:c4000000
"ColorizationColorBalance"=dword:00000059
"ColorizationAfterglow"=dword:c4000000
"ColorizationAfterglowBalance"=dword:0000000a
"ColorizationBlurBalance"=dword:00000001
"EnableWindowColorization"=dword:00000001

On 02.10.2016 at 0:36 PM, bigmuscle said:

I uploaded my current build of Aero Glass utility. I'm not even sure whether it works correctly, but there are two different tabs now - Glass colors for Win8.1/10TH and Accent for Win10RS. It currently shows always both tabs, later I will show only the useful one.

Additionaly, it allows you to export atlas image/layout for the current windows theme.

http://glass8.eu/files/AeroGlassGUI-2016-10-02.7z

Wrong link. 404 error.

Theme & appearance tab, the control for setting size of glow effect is always greyed out, it should let the user input the number when Use theme settings is selected. And you can still be more precise with setting Blur effect radius manually in registry via BlurDeviation setting. :D The slider increases/decreases the value by 3 or 4.

Edit: Right, disregard my first sentence in the above paragraph about that control for setting glow size, it becomes active when Use theme settings option is in use, saved. So when you start with defaults, select Use theme settings, nothing, then after you click Save, bam, it activates.

Edited by UCyborg