bigmuscle

• 1 month later...

Hi 

Is there anybody who knows ho to get rid of caption solid text background ?

Had an issue when setting a specific color ( pink in screenshot ) I get all my caption text with such background color and unreadable then 

I know Aeroglass is messing that since when uninstalled all is fine with custom themes. IS there any registry key where to overide this ? 

Thanks for any help , get annoying :/ 

Snap1.png

EDIT: found by myself as often lol 

SOLVED 

Edited by innuendo33
SOLVED

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I can't figure out why the GUI isn't working properly. Few posts on previous pages have mentioned this. I cannot change the opacity/transparency of the glass at all. Everything is 100% transparent and none of the sliders make a difference other than to change the text to black or white. On build 1809 latest aeroglass.

image.png.c2d3a5631b2e0c02d095d4a9c2ca568f.png 

Edited by sierra117
(EDIT unrealted to topic: Mods disregard my "report message" on my own message. I figured it out)

6 hours ago, sierra117 said:

Sorry if this has been answered already, but I can't figure out why the GUI isn't working properly. Few posts on previous pages have mentioned this. I cannot change the opacity/transparency of the glass at all. Everything is 100% transparent and none of the sliders make a difference other than to change the text to black or white. On build 1809 latest aeroglass.

image.png.c2d3a5631b2e0c02d095d4a9c2ca568f.png 

OK so for the time being I've gone into Photoshop and just placed a tint layer behind the glass lol. Now I can read the text better and have the border not totally invisible. If anyone wants I can attach the file (don't know the rules so I won't do it right now).