bigmuscle

well I donated 7,89 and got 5 keys, so the checkbox doesnt equal the number of keys...

That sounds about right, at one time the rule of thumb was every 3 Euros = 2 keys and so on. I got 17 keys and don't remember what I donated, I just wanted to support the cause and help in the development.

~DP

- It is my understanding that you Cannot BUY Aeroglass but you can DONATE to help with the development of AeroGlass.

To receive the 'donation version' ie donation.key I believe the donations start at 3 Euro.

Read more here: => Post#282 http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170850-old-aero-glass-for-win81/page-12?hl=%20euro%20%20donation

- Donation link is here which Starts at 3 € and how many donation keys you may receive => http://glass8.eu/support.php

~DP

Thanks I just might do that. The donation page doesn't really specify that. I'm more then happy to pay for good programs, but the page doesn't actually say that it will disable that nag.

In order for the key to work you need to submit a machine code

Implied in the other two responses is, "Yes, and the software is trying to give the code to you."

What's the problem, do you want to use it on more computers than you got keys for?

It's online activation insofar as one can't publish the key and be a "hacker hero".  Is there a problem with that?

-Noel

• 4 weeks later...

In order for the key to work you need to submit a machine code

Implied in the other two responses is, "Yes, and the software is trying to give the code to you."

What's the problem, do you want to use it on more computers than you got keys for?

It's online activation insofar as one can't publish the key and be a "hacker hero".  Is there a problem with that?

-Noel

Sorry for the late reply. I'm not a fan of DRM. I'd like to be able to use this software on any PC offline.

the PC dosnt have to be always online. I have no Idea how much it has to be online, but as laptop user I can definitely say that it doesnt need to be always on and maybe it doesnt need to be online at all, like get machine code get the keyfile from the website on another pc, púsh it to the PC, have fun.