Need Drivers and update for 95 OSR2.5

Roman78

I have here a HP T5700 thinclient which i use for some old software and games. I used BootMagic as bootloader and installed MS-DOS 6.22 (even managed to get a USB DVD player wokring), Windows 98 (used the 98 Autopatcher here) and Windows 95 OSR 2.5 (used the 2.5 because of the support of Fat32).

The HP has an ATI Radeon 7000m 16mb graphiccard, i found some drivers that should work, but they dont. I got error messagaes after installing and rebooting it. "The .EXE file is linked to missing export USER32.DLL". So the file calls a function that is not supported by this version. So or it is not ment to be to run on W95 or my system is not up to date. Cause its a clean install i think some updates could make the trick. But were can i find those? Preferably like the 98 patcher all in one.

And than if possible USB support.

If wanted i can give more information about the machine and some pictures.

What version of "some drivers" and where did you get them?

Also see this (related) for other "requirements" that you (probably) don't have installed.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/153748-latest-video-cards-for-windows-95/

Also see this -

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/132611-mobility-radeon-9200-on-win95c/

Found via Google

"windows 95" "user32.dll" site:msfn.org

Is this, by chance, the one you got?

http://download.cnet.com/Video-ATI-Radeon-7000M/3000-2108_4-189248.html

Also found "some" drivers via google

"ATI Radeon 7000" "windows 95"

Your version may be too high? (see discussion above)

HTH and good luck. :thumbup

I have here a HP T5700 thinclient which i use for some old software and games. I used BootMagic as bootloader and installed MS-DOS 6.22 (even managed to get a USB DVD player wokring), Windows 98 (used the 98 Autopatcher here) and Windows 95 OSR 2.5 (used the 2.5 because of the support of Fat32).

The HP has an ATI Radeon 7000m 16mb graphiccard, i found some drivers that should work, but they dont. I got error messagaes after installing and rebooting it. "The .EXE file is linked to missing export USER32.DLL". So the file calls a function that is not supported by this version. So or it is not ment to be to run on W95 or my system is not up to date. Cause its a clean install i think some updates could make the trick. But were can i find those? Preferably like the 98 patcher all in one.

And than if possible USB support.

If wanted i can give more information about the machine and some pictures.

Try an older version of the ATI drivers as suggested by submix8c. If you cannot find one that works, I believe I have a compatible one that I can upload somewhere for you when I get a chance.

See this for USB support.