Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Problem: Win Server 2012 unattended installation with RAID controller

unattend windows 2012 server RAID controller driver Windows System Image Manager

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sip

sip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-February 15

Hello all

first, sorry for my bad english.

I try to configure an unattended installation of windows server 2012 but it always stops at the partitioning because of the RAID controller.

Windows cant find any disk or partition without the driver... I tried to include the driver with the autounattend.xml in windowsPE and offlineServicing components but nothing changed.

Finally the driver should also be on the installation usb-stick but i dont know how to do this pls help me...

fyi: i work with the Windows System Image Manager to create the autounattend.xml file

regards

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 10,144 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

As you mention using USB to install Server 2012?

This is good, since you also say you have WSIM, you must have ADK. You should integrate the RAID driver into your OS image (install.wim) using DISM.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
tpxmsfn1_zps393339c1.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unattend, windows 2012, server, RAID controller, driver, Windows System Image Manager

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users