A comment i posted on W10 TP forum

StefansART

LISTEN UP INSIDERS ! According to Andre Da Costa must insiders that don't like what Windows 10 has become stop use Microsoft's products. He recommends us to start use Linux or Mac instead. As a businessowner i already have decided to boycott Microsoft as long as they continue to force their ModernUI, Store, Apps, Skype, Onedrive, the dysfunctional startmenu, p2p updates and a non-controllable Windows Update...and the list goes on and on...down Our throats ! I won't support that Windows will be some sort of a toy or mobile OS for high end desktops. Therefore i have sold off all my Microsoft stocks. Read 5th comment from above here and see for Yourself that we, the disappointed insiders, aren't welcome here [Note: on Win 10 TP Forum] any more: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/awesome-and-impressive-is-microsoft-being/87a41a75-c35d-4dc4-a6b0-2b26fa59abf8?page=5 StefansART The original link on Windows 10 TP forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_perf/listen-up-insiders/9ed4e85c-987b-44f4-a51f-93f26d13c976?tm=1427030717153

Edited by Tripredacus

I agree with Andre (de Magic) on this one.  Mr. DaCosta comes off like an expert, but when pressed has said he hasn't even been able to learn how to write software.

Imagine being a shill and having to shovel the sh** that Microsoft is sending out, all the while claiming it smells like roses.

But keep a positive attitude, and never forget, when anyone - even Microsoft - fights against reality, reality always wins. :-)

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

Stefan I fixed your link... I think maybe your use of brackets in posting must have confused the forum software to not render that second link properly. :unsure:

Anyways, it is fine for others to have an opinion of something... I don't get all the hate... at least so far these newer versions of Windows can still be modified to fit your own desires.

People take offense to being labeled as promoting "hate".  I'd suggest avoiding that.

I'm the first to say Windows 10 can still be tweaked, but it's not as easy or effective as with Win 8.1.  Yet.  If/when it is, based on what we see already it will be more challenging to turn Windows 10 into a serious OS than any version ever released to date.

Recognizing that Microsoft is going down the wrong road with Windows and trying to help set the course straight is not "hate".  If anything, it's more akin to "love" for Windows and a desire to get back to a system that works well.

-Noel

If anything, it's more akin to "love" for Windows ...

Yes and no :w00t: "real love" is blind. :ph34r:

Love-is-blind.jpg

and it is more or less the condition of the talked about peep (apart the arrogance :ph34r: that has little to do with love ;)).

jaclaz