Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Synchronizing Inbox never stops in Outlook 2013

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

mike13

mike13

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 25-June 02

About two days ago I started  getting a message at the bottom of Outlook 2013 that says "Synchronizing Inbox" This keeps flashing. I have Googled the problem and have tried several of the suggestions. Nothing works. It seems like nothing worked for the others either, because I have not seen a Thank you response that they solved the problem.

I am really getting fed up with Microsoft problems. Usually it is Internet Explorer having issues, now it is Outlook 2013. Maybe one of the updates caused the problem, but as I said, there are many posting the same problem for a few years now on Google. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you, Mike I am running Windows 8.1  if that matters.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users