I currently have win xp installed on my main computer at the moment with the usual setup, however I noticed on a program I've recently started using called spywareblaster says that '234 items have protection disabled' on my SeaMonkey browser (2.33.1 version). I enable all protection, but it's not long before I get the same error again-what is going on? I recently reinstalled and have plenty of security (comodo firewall, avast, malwarebytes etc) I've scanned with all the different programs and my system is clean.
Login to Account Create an Account
Spyware Blaster issue with SeaMonkey browser
Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:49 AM
Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:02 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know what's happened, I tried fiddling around with the settings and nothing seemed to work-so I just made sure to run Spyware Blaster before I started using my browser to fix the issue before going surfing. However after recently installing the new 5.2 version of Spyware Blaster, it seems the problem has been fixed!
- Tripredacus likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users