High CPU/Memory Usage

as79050

I use this computer for gaming primarily, sometimes when using only Raidcall or Skype the memory usage seems rather high. Also when opening/playing games it will randomly freeze up my PC and sometimes I lose sound in voice programs and have to restart them to get them back. I added the files asked for without games running while voice programs are, then again with the game running. This problem started approximately in the last month or two. Hopefully there is enough information in the file to find the answer to my problem.

Not sure if this info is needed

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8GB (Single Chip)
Video Card: VisionTek Radeon HD 6750 

CPU: AMD FX-6300

Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6530b7b4970503e%21131

the memory usage comes from a large "modified" list.

Run this command to capture more memory data:

xperf -on ReferenceSet -stackwalk VirtualAlloc+VirtualFree -BufferSize 2048 -MaxFile 2048 -FileMode Circular  && timeout -1 && xperf -d C:\MemUsage.etl

So you're saying the game itself is whats causing the computer to spike resources and freeze even though this problem just started in the past 1-2 months? I've been playing that game for over 6 months and never had the issue. Could there be any other culprit, drivers recently updated or windows updates that show that might be the cause?

What about the PC freezing up when games aren't running and just watching twitch.tv. When this happens I lose sound and have to either restart the browser to get it to recognize I have speakers/headset, sometimes I even have to restart the whole computer. Is any info from the files posted able to answer any of that or is there another way to look into that?

Google chrome, twitch.tv is a streaming site for gamers. Not sure about html5 but it does use flash. Yes memory usage is high, chrome alone can be seen in task manager of up to 1gb alone at times

Cant use Firefox

http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/questions/5693151-twitch-video-lags-in-firefox-strange-polling-rate-issue

IE11 uses 60-80% CPU and 37% Memory for the same 2 windows I have in Chrome. While in Chrome I use 33-40% CPU and 40% memory. However with Chrome the memory use slowly grows over time and will eventually cap out the memory.