Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Seeking PAL to NTSC dvd converter

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

tlcmd

tlcmd

• 48 posts
  • Joined 20-August 07

Howdy,

Would appreciate some assistance, please. I am seeking a free PAL to NTSC format converter for 3 or 4 PAL dvd's. Any help would be appreciated. I have computeres running Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and a Linux operating system.

Thanks,

tlcmd

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jumper

jumper

2015 All-American Masters HJ'er

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • Joined 21-January 11
ffmpeg or anything based on it should do the video conversion. Getting the video off the disk is another story....
Design feedback requested:
KernelEx 4.5.2015
IHAtool - IpHlpApi tester; call various functions and report results
--status-> framework is solid; 22 api's fully supported; preview release coming soon
Future projects: Kexter - IP40+Ktree+Kexstubs

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,882 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

I recall in the past that you could change the firmware on a DVD drive for different regions, but you only had a limited amount of times you could do that. Unless there is a way to make your drive region free...

I once considered having two drives, one for each region I wanted to use, but I never got around to it.

MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
tpxmsfn1_zps393339c1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users