Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Outlook 2016 questions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

mike13

mike13

• PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 25-June 02

I have a test computer that I have Windows 10 on. I recently downloaded the trial version of Office 2016 which includes Outlook 2016.  I setup my email info. on this computer so I can retrieve my emails from this computer also. I put the Outlook icon on the taskbar. When I click on that Outlook icon to open Outlook, as soon as Outlook opens, I see ALL my new emails at once. Usually ten or more overnight. On my other much faster and newer computer running Office 2013 and Windows 8.1, and Outlook 2013, when I open Outlook, my emails are downloaded one at a time, much slower. Is Outlook 2016 that much faster than Outlook 2013.

Question 2. I have at least 20 folders down the left hand side, inbox, Outbox, Deleted, etc. All the folders (except the INBOX) have the same columns at the top. First sorted by date, and then these columns    ..FROM, SUBJECT, RECEIVED, SIZE, which I like. The INBOX starts by date and then has the Subject under the From in the same column. I would assume that since this is a trial version, there are still some issues. But as I said, all the other columns are fine.

Any suggestions, Thanks, Mike

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users