So our environment is configured as followed.
We have XenApp 6.5 servers, all handing out desktops to users. Everything works smooth except for the Bypass Proxy for Intranet sites.
When using IE you eventually get to to the site after about 25 seconds of waiting, and 25 seconds of waiting per each page to load for all INTERNAL websites.
For EXTERNAL websites i.e. Google.com, it loads fast.
I have two attachments.
1. NotWorking.png: Is the configuration we are running. Blacked out is our internal sites and proxy server, but they pull this from GPO.
2. Working.png: is the configuration that works. By works, I mean when you load an INTERNAL site it loads in 1-3 seconds. EXTERNAL sites i.e. Google.com quit working because you have to go through the Proxy Server to get outside (BlueCoat).
* We have tried various versions of IE, but we currently run IE 9.
* We are an environment that is intergraded with CAC authentication.
* The desktops are Server 2008 R2 X64 patched all the way up. These desktops are Provisioned out by Citrix PVS and run XenApp 6.5.
* This has been working for years until about 2 months ago and we can not figured out what changed.
* To get to these options we are configuring is Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings > X.
* By simply unchecking "Use a proxy server for your LAN" box, we can access INTERNAL sites super fast. But then it takes away the ability to access all EXTERNAL sites i.e. Google.com.