Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

CptGreenwood

No mail after donation

halfsquelch    0

I am also have the same problem, donated yesterday and no email as of yet. I also tried logging in with my email and zip and that didn't work. The paypal transaction id is 1RD45689US827714D.

Never mind, I donated again and the email showed up this time before the paypal receipt even did. Thanks for the cool program... it makes win10 just a little bit more bearable.

Edited by halfsquelch

cs61ar    0

Hey bigmuscle,

Thanks for making a great piece of software :-)

I donated some cash on 03/05/2016 but have not had an email as yet. I know you are busy ;-)

My paypal confirmation number was :

Confirmation number:7NE24924555630813

I appreciate it is not much but then again I don't have much .... ;-)

bigmuscle    520

If you cannot login, send me your e-mail via PM. Sometimes, the e-mail does not come, because user's mail server rejects it but the login is still possible.

Prado    1

hi, why is the interval to activate the new machine code, it does not diminish, but rather increase a previously deactivated keys, is this normal? :angry: