i wanna delete Empty Spaces, in many files by script...
But i didnt get what i like...
Here is an Example: (there some are Tabs and Empty doubled Spaces at the end of a line)
; Generated by ERROR [Data] AutomaticUpdates= " No" Autopartition =0 MsDosInitiated = 0 UnattendedInstall =" 2 + 4 " [Unattended] UnattendMode= FullUnattended ProgramFilesDir="\Program Files (x86)" NoWaitAfterGUIMode=1
Exactly i wish folling steps:
01) Convert all to UTF8 or 32
02) Convert all Tabs to Spaces
04) Replace * "* with *"* (Optional)
06) Replace *=* with * = * (Optional)
07) Replace * =* with * = * (Optional)
08) Replace *= * with * = * (Optional)
10) Remove White/Empty Space at the Beginn of a line
11) Remove White/Empty Space at the End of a line
12) Add a Empty Line before [
13) Replace Doubled Empty Lines With one Line
I tryed the fart tool, the sed tool, a batch, and notepad++
My Batch cut the Output, a perlscript doesnt delete the empty space at line end, - something other didnt do it at the beginning... (- but i really wanna have 1 Solution for all)
Should be look like this: After
; Generated by ERROR [Data] AutomaticUpdates = "No" Autopartition = 0 MsDosInitiated = 0 UnattendedInstall = "2 + 4" [Unattended] UnattendMode = FullUnattended ProgramFilesDir = "\Program Files (x86)" NoWaitAfterGUIMode = 1
Would be nice, if someone can tell me how to get it.... (- maybe with AutoIT ?)
Edited by R4D3, 28 May 2015 - 08:31 PM.