StartIsBack++ 2.9

Tihiy

Hello,

I have seven Google Chrome profiles and seven different shortcuts pointing to them in C:\Users\MrX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ folder:

smp.png.ba03bca9337cb43e06a75a6e02ebaacf.png

Yet StartIsBack++ 2.9.19 shows only three of them 

sib.png.eb992b82e743917f34482626ba714198.png

I think it's relevant to say I put manually those Chrome shortcuts into C:\Users\MrX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ folder.

Edited by Mr.X

Startisback asked me to update to latest version as of today,

came with error when installing, and now I cannot enter startisback settings anymore, on windows 10 pro x64

R0jRT5c.png

Hello @Tihiy

What about this issue?

I think it's relevant to say I put manually those Chrome shortcuts into C:\Users\MrX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ folder.

Edited by Mr.X

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Tihiy
Hello developer, can you add the "End Task" option to the right-click menu of the taskbar in win10, I want to know if this can be achieved? If possible, I hope to add this function, thank you very much.

Edited by FW27623

• 6 months later...

StartIsBack++ 2.9.20 :dubbio:

- Styled copilot button

- Fixed search bar ad image hover

- Fixed pin to start menu pinning to taskbar with newer updates

Thank you for the update.

I have a issue that is caused when I uninstall StartIsBack++.  After uninstalling SIB++, the default Windows 10 (22H2) Start menu does not work - when I click it with my mouse or use my keyboard to open it, the Start menu will not appear, even after rebooting.

Reinstalling SIB++ gives me a working Start menu again, but I cannot make the default W10 Start menu work again, even after using Revo Uninstaller to help uninstall.

Is there a thorough way I can ensure SIB++ is completely uninstalled? Which registry settings and which files and/or folders should I scan for to delete to return to the default W10 Start menu?

Would it be easier to reinstall Windows 10?  This would take me some time due to the software I have to reinstall.

2 hours ago, Tihiy said:

StartIsBack should not alter any Windows settings so reinstall / refresh is an option

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Is there anything I could try before reinstalling?